would you beat the shit out of a cripple??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

would you beat the shit out of a cripple??

• yeah nigga, normal people >>>> cripples

Votes: 36 53.7%
  • no, that's the sickest shit i've ever heard

Votes: 31 46.3%

• Total voters
Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
IF ITS A CRIPPLE ?IN SELFDENCE YES. BUT IF ITS A TARD MAN I DONT SWEAT THOSE DUDES. I AINT MET AN UNRULEY TARD YET THEY ALL COOL AS HELL MAN. BUT THE WILL GO BUCK WILD ON MOFOS. IM OLD ENUFF TO USE GOOD JUDGEMENT BEFORE AN ALTERCATION WITH ANYONE.
TO QUOTE CHRIS ROCK" U CAN FIND A REASON TO PUSH AN OLD MAN DOWN A FLIGHT OF STAIRS! JUST DONT DO IT!"

Feb 17, 2006
i had a kid in my school in 8th grade fuckin hit a kid in a wheelchair, got his ass expelled from the school. hella funny but a complete dumbass and douchebag move on his part. and the kid was handicapped not some broken leg shit, he was A+

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
I vote yes. You need to know your role and place in life. If you're a cripple you should not expect people to take your shit and feel sorry for you and not whoop your ass. Ill whoop a cripple for talking shit, fuck that.

tweeze

East 27 mack e$O...
Jun 8, 2005
oaKlanD u.S.spray
if he's tough enough to talk shit, he's tough enough to get his handicapped ass beat the fuck up.

DMX DID IT.....WHILE ON CRACK
PHYSICALLY
MY BOY GOD BLESS HIS SOUL WAS CRIPPLED AND A TUFF GUY TRIED THAT TUFF SHIT
ON HIM AND I CRACKED HIS AS SMOOTHIE IN THE FACE WITH A (EMPTY}
BOTTOLE OF ONE OF THESE

YEAH LEAVE THE CRIPPLE ALONE CUZ THE FOLKZ WILL FUCK YOU UP FAST!!!

Apr 8, 2005
If I see someone beating the handicapped....please belive they will not be able to stop the beatdown they are about to recieve.

You got to be a PUNK to hit a handicapped person, a woman, a child, or elderly.
only a punk would say some shit like only punks hit women

old take an ass whoopin by your lady ass dude.

ive gotten hyphy on a few females, you cant full on swing and connect with my face and expect not to get rocked. thats life

Apr 8, 2005
furthest ive gone is knocking a bitch on her ass with one punch, by means of a hook with my weak arm. she wasnt knocked out, but she wasnt talking shit anymore or swinging on me anymore, so it was all good

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
it wasnt "the sickest shit ive ever heard" so i voted "yeah nigga, normal people >>>> cripples" just because

Apr 15, 2006
naw thats fucked, i got a close homie in a wheelchair and he go through hella hardship all day everyday but hes gotten pretty 5150 on a nigga before lol so i stay on my toez wit that nigga LOL

Nov 21, 2007
i seen a black lady in a wheel chair beat the shit outta her daughter in front of wal mart hahaha the daughter was hella big too and fightin back but the mom was swinging a big ass purse hahah

do deaf people count as cripples cuz i went heads with a deaf dude he wasnt no punk though lol