would you beat the shit out of a cripple??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

would you beat the shit out of a cripple??

• yeah nigga, normal people >>>> cripples

Votes: 36 53.7%
  • no, that's the sickest shit i've ever heard

Votes: 31 46.3%

• Total voters
Sep 24, 2004
SHEA said:
If I see someone beating the handicapped....please belive they will not be able to stop the beatdown they are about to recieve.

You got to be a PUNK to hit a handicapped person, a woman, a child, or elderly.
My brother, isn't it always the handicapped talkin that "Treat me as an equal" bullshit? I see nothin wrong with smackin' the beanie off a handicap. I wouldnt go as far as pushing a muthafuckas chair down the the steepest hill of frisco.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
thats the kind of thing that would probably make me laugh hysterically if i saw it on TV and it was acted out but in real life that shit isn't right

Jun 5, 2004
I BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF THIS CRIPPLED SCRAP 1 TIME. THIS FOOL WAS WEARING SOME VELCRO BLUE CHUCKS, TRYING TO GHOST RIDE THE WHEELCHAIR DOWN MY BLOCK. FUCK NAW, I BEAT THAT FOOL TILL HE COULDNT WALK. AGAIN.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
actually i remember there was a dude that used to drive around the neighborhood in one of those motorized wheelchair deals and he turned out to be a child molester or a flasher or some shit. i'd say hed deserve an ass whoopin

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
see case in point thanks jayda!!!!!!!!

i mean i do got some funk with this 83 year old man,...he tryed and get in my face about something,...but i did not try and do a camel clutch on his ass,...but if he puts hands on me,..i'm protecting myself!!!!!!!
if your in the building then you gonn ahave to get rocked too shea,....i do have maners and all,..but if any one of those kinda people you mentioned,.....i dont care threating my safety and it's on,..win lose or draw,....but i will try myu best to defuse the situation verbaly,...but if all else fails,....it's the end of the talk show and it's show time!!!!!!!!!!

C

CCCUser925

i wouldnt trust all cripples..specially the ghetto cripple mothafuckas in the hood rollin around in a pimped out wheel chair..them mothafuckas are strap....a couple of cripples around my neighborhood roll around wit a strap on them...so yeah...u gotta do what u gotta do sometime...

Jan 3, 2006
i wouldn't go as far as beating up a cripple...but if he keeps fuckin wit me..talkin shit...best believe hes getting pushed down a flight of stairs

and ill take his rims