Would ya'll trade a Lade for an H2?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 19, 2003
Ta Townbacker said:
Here is my Lade, I am thinking about trading it for an H2 or maybe a Navi, what do you guys think?
Neither, thanks to MTV and BET, all of them are played the fuck out. Get yourself a 2004 Lariat.

Jun 27, 2002
I GOT THAT SAME MODEL AND COLOR.....LOL, BUT I GOT SOME 24'S ON MINE, THINKIN ABOUT JUST THROWING 22'S ON IT THOUGH, BUT WHEN I WAS SITTIN BY THE POOL YESTERDAY THE BUTLER MADE A GOOD POINT ABOUT HOW THE 22'S ROLL BETTER..BUT I CANT DECIDE...

THEM H2'S IS FO CATS THAT WANT TO BE SOLDIERS AND TOO SCARED TO GO TO WAR....PLAYIN SUBURBAN GI JOE....ROLLIN HARD TO THE STARBUCKS TO GET A TRIPLE FRAPPUCINO LATTE MOCHA WITH SOY MILK

lmao

yeah though as I was sayin, them 22's would prolly make the mobb drive better, give me a little better handling when i hit the nitrous on it....cause right now I have to buy new tires every 3 months, but the gardener has a NAvigator with some 22's and he's not too happy with them, says he wants 20's....but hey what does he know.

I know the 18's on my Jaguar roll hella hard though....when I was racing it on the Autobahn on vacation last summer and i hit 113 and was flying

Apr 26, 2002
Kansas
"THEM H2'S IS FO CATS THAT WANT TO BE SOLDIERS AND TOO SCARED TO GO TO WAR....PLAYIN SUBURBAN GI JOE....ROLLIN HARD TO THE STARBUCKS TO GET A TRIPLE FRAPPUCINO LATTE MOCHA WITH SOY MILK"

sorry but that shit had me rollin!!!

LMAO

Apr 25, 2002
mustynutz said:
I GOT THAT SAME MODEL AND COLOR.....LOL, BUT I GOT SOME 24'S ON MINE, THINKIN ABOUT JUST THROWING 22'S ON IT THOUGH, BUT WHEN I WAS SITTIN BY THE POOL YESTERDAY THE BUTLER MADE A GOOD POINT ABOUT HOW THE 22'S ROLL BETTER..BUT I CANT DECIDE...

THEM H2'S IS FO CATS THAT WANT TO BE SOLDIERS AND TOO SCARED TO GO TO WAR....PLAYIN SUBURBAN GI JOE....ROLLIN HARD TO THE STARBUCKS TO GET A TRIPLE FRAPPUCINO LATTE MOCHA WITH SOY MILK

lmao

yeah though as I was sayin, them 22's would prolly make the mobb drive better, give me a little better handling when i hit the nitrous on it....cause right now I have to buy new tires every 3 months, but the gardener has a NAvigator with some 22's and he's not too happy with them, says he wants 20's....but hey what does he know.

I know the 18's on my Jaguar roll hella hard though....when I was racing it on the Autobahn on vacation last summer and i hit 113 and was flying
LMAO

bad thing is someone believed u

What you really need to get is some 24's wit some 30 inch spinners then you would be mobbin like no other.

Jul 15, 2002
CcytzO said:
IF I HAD THAT "LADE" YOUD NEVER SEE ME POSTIN......
WHAT HE SAID IS - REAL MUTHAFUCKIN TALK

No, ride all I got is the NYC Subway Metrocard!!!
Soon as I get my load (probably a Maro or ah 50) you can kiss my ass goodbye!

Townbacker to answer your question....Keep the Lade.....never been a fan of the Hummer, Navi's have a PLAIN look even with BIG RIMS. Have you ever thought about the Rover or better yet wait a little longer and trade-in for 2005 Mustang!!!

Jun 27, 2002
fuck that i'll live in my shit...i already got a 24" flipdown monitor in the back and 8.1 THX Certified wit Dolby Surround sound, massaging seats and im tryin to get the urinal installed but no one wants to do it

Jul 16, 2002
www.buschlightboys.com
I am just gonna have either the Lade/H2/Navi for another year or 2 until the new Lade's come out. I am making a staright up trade with this guy, my car for his H2, same year, similar miles etc. I have never really felt the Rovers, my buddy has one and I don't like the ride, if I am going to that level of luxury I am sticking with the LX 470.

Ta TownBacker

Jun 27, 2002
TOO HARD TO PARALLEL PARK.....LOL

AND ITS EASIER TO PUT THE MOVES ON A BROAD THATS HOGTIED AND DRUGGED UP ON ROHYPNOL AND EXCTASY IN MY ESCALADE