WORST FANS??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 17, 2007
who do you guys think has the worst most stupidest fans in the nfl?? im goin to have to say the colts. i dont got a prob with the colts but their fans are all whyte rednecks manning jerseys tucked in dnt know wtfs going on in games.. what do you guys think??

Oct 17, 2007
lol fuk u^^^ yeah i only see tard fans wen im on a roadtrip in the middle of fukin nowere arizona lol cowboy fans are all rednecks and scraps

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
He'll resign when he dies. His son or whoever has been appointed to take over will.
if his son takes over he probably won't run the team the way Al does

I've heard people who don't know what they're talking about say "Al Davis's son is just like him" but Bay Area sports writers who cover the Raiders, liek Jerry McDonald have said his son is nothing like Al... and doesn't really get involved in the team the same way at all

I know you didn't say that... but it just made me think of hella people who don't know wtf they're talking about say that in the past

as far as the worst fans... I dunno I've met some pretty fuckin annoying Steelers fans in my lifetime... although I know they're regarded as the best fans in football... some of them need to shut the fuck up

but really there are annoying fans of all teams

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
Yeah I'd say Steeler fans

EDIT: FORGET THAT. FUCK BANDWAGON BOSTON FANS (ANY TEAM), LAKER FANS, OR CUB FANS

Feb 1, 2006
patriot fans are some of the worst and goofiest fans, but there are a minority of very smart new england fans so that just goes to show you you cant generalize completely.