Worst Bay Area diss songs EVER!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2006
don't confuse it, all those awax groupies on here lead to this situation.
if from the beginning there would've been more people focusing on what's really happening instead of who's music or character they like this would all never gotten out of hand like it did.
clowns was steady adding fuel to the fire instead of just talkin about what is reality and now when not just groupies talkin u don't wanna hear it.

Nov 18, 2010
don't confuse it, all those awax groupies on here lead to this situation.
if from the beginning there would've been more people focusing on what's really happening instead of who's music or character they like this would all never gotten out of hand like it did.
clowns was steady adding fuel to the fire instead of just talkin about what is reality and now when not just groupies talkin u don't wanna hear it.
I cracked jokes, I didnt really fan shit and I was honest about how I seen it. So not really applicable to me but I get what you're saying.

Dec 24, 2013
isn't awax the same dude who says he knows somebody snitched on his homie which lead to his homie being 10 years in jail...and all he did was rapping about it for years and had his homies tryin to beat up the so called "snitch"?

and now over some internet bullshit talkin he should be able to bring the really real funk?

and this dude says he has so much shit going on with the law and make sure he don't catch no cases and time but raps all the time about a snitch he then tries to beat or whatever? can be sure after all his rapping police will check him first when something happens to hus lol contradiction or stupidity and a lot of publicity stunting, acting tuff on records and the internet.

if hus would be dead and awax would've never said a word to the public about the whole situation i would read his posts different but like this he just looks like a frustrated rapper that is mad despite him being a good lyricst he has not much fans outside of the siccness (i think it's because of his beat selection and his voice and delivery but that's just my taste in music)
yea the fight in texas never happened. the first bars event didn't happen. the sf club situation & west hollywood club situation didn't happen. the pr fest didn't happen. x fest didn't happen. its all just words & hollow snitch threats. you're very informed on situation to speak on it. i don't want hus dead but i don't want him pretending he my people in jail either. i got recognized in a east coast airport last night & took a pic with a fan who didn't bring up this website. I'm not mad either. i rap circles around these guys & get more money & fuck badder bitches. why would i be mad other than hus rick rossin my people & then sucka trying to sweep it under the rug? lemme guess..you love tay ad-lib voice so much u hate mine hahah

May 27, 2006
yea the fight in texas never happened. the first bars event didn't happen. the sf club situation & west hollywood club situation didn't happen. the pr fest didn't happen. x fest didn't happen. its all just words & hollow snitch threats. you're very informed on situation to speak on it. i don't want hus dead but i don't want him pretending he my people in jail either. i got recognized in a east coast airport last night & took a pic with a fan who didn't bring up this website. I'm not mad either. i rap circles around these guys & get more money & fuck badder bitches. why would i be mad other than hus rick rossin my people & then sucka trying to sweep it under the rug? lemme guess..you love tay ad-lib voice so much u hate mine hahah
there we have it, what made you really mad was hus talkin in the ozone interview and prolly otherwhere like he was the boss of some circle when he wasn't and u know the real boss, but that could be said once and then be played out... with the snitching thing u could run for years and some stupid folks even followed

and no matter how many times u beat hus if he responsible for your homie jailed 10 years that don't match up with the game and all your rider talking. but guess there was other things like tay stated in an earlier post, the hate was deeper rooted or something he said, well his ozone interview and the pretending to be a boss actually your homie was is one of those things...the accusations his snitching lead to 10 years fed time was just to cover all the real animosity you had for him.

anyway good luck with your career, i might like other rappers music more as yours but in the overall music industry today i'm glad people like you doin it. 4 real. ain't no hating or clowning just saying what i see because i wasted time reading all this and was surprised at a lot of the reactions===

Status
Not open for further replies.