Worldwide Choppers f/ Ceza & Twisted Insane (coming soon?)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
People on this forum have been talking about the same motherfuckers for a decade now and they were old 10 years ago.

Tech should just put them all on a track already and call it "Worldwide Geriatrics".

Jun 9, 2007
People on this forum have been talking about the same motherfuckers for a decade now and they were old 10 years ago.

Tech should just put them all on a track already and call it "Worldwide Geriatrics".
lol, umm... Young Droop has gotta be younger than Tech... don't know for sure but I'd guess 34-35

King Sandman is only 29

Hardly geriatrics, or I'm in trouble myself... lol

Nov 11, 2006
so worldwide choppers is tech, some fast idontknowwhatthefuckyoursaying guy, puerto rican pride (so hes gon rap in spanish), and ceza who is from turkey (correct me if im wrong). that means the only person worth listening to IS tech...LOL WOW

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
You ever heard Ceza's music?

Just because you don't know what he's saying doesn't mean it's a bad thing. Half the fast shit Tech spits I don't end up knowing the topic until someone either tells me or I look up the supposed lyrics online.

Dec 8, 2009
Ya but it's still english.

I respect it if you have a different point of view,but if you aint rappin in Amercaniese I'm 100% goin to change that shit.

The only thing I could ever listen to outside of American music is Dimmu Borgir and Rammstein...and that's probably because they don't reall say much they just kick ass...
And I also enjoy classical music...but than again they're not speaking.

Aug 21, 2006
i really cant understand either of these guys, ceza sounds dope but i dont understand turkish, and twisted insane just sounds like a robot stuck in FF trying to rap. although he had a few good songs like "spider in the night" but to hear a whole album of him will make u wanna shoot yourself in the face.
I hope my shit DOES make you shoot yourself in the face muthafucka ....anybody with negative shit to say about my music can kiss my ass and eat shit ....everyone else MUCH LOVE AND RESPECT TO YOU

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Notice how he didn't bother even answering whether or not he's on the track, just dropped by to talk a little smack.

Let's hope he doesn't dig up the few posts I've had about him in the past.

I'd hate to hear him dipadipadipa sickitaspickitasickita chumbabumba dipadipadipa all over my fresh grave.