Worldwide Choppers f/ Ceza & Twisted Insane (coming soon?)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 12, 2002
www.MSMOfficial.com
Twisted Insane's newer shit is a lot better than his older shit....that Monster in The Dark album is dope....before that he seemed like he was just trying to rap as fast as he could and half tha time it either didnt fit the beat or it didnt make any sense....

I would be more excited about Twisted Insane and Tech than I was for Twista and Tech tho

Dec 8, 2009
I see Young Droop's name pop up once a week on here and the BART.

Why is this request ignored time after time?

Droop's the only one beside Twista who could tread waters with Tech. Everybody else mentioned from are for the choppers are too 1 demensional.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
It would have been interesting if they could have treated "Choppers" like Game and Cham did with "It's Okay (One Blood)" and "Ridin'". That is, have the regional mixes (Midwest, East Coast, West Coast, Down South) and then tossed in the "Worldwide" one as well.

Though, those were both (relatively) big singles and warranted the effort. They also had the money/connections to make it work as well.

Dec 8, 2009
Hella old. But they don't makem like they used to..and in all honasty I don't think Droop's that old,he was pretty young when he blew up in Cali back in the day.