WORLDTUNERADIO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 6, 2004
San Diego, CA
www.myspace.com
BOOOOOOOOO!!!!
these niggas asked for music, said they had a radio show that was gonna put local and indie artists up against each other
i listened for 40 minutes
nothin but a bunch of annoying ass talking
FUCCIN GARBAGE ASS SHOW
when they did play music it was ludacris etc
down south bullshit
and they edit the chat room
FUCC THAT BULLSHIT

ALL GAS NO BRAKES
damn i didnt realize how hard my nigga GAS was puttin it down
theres no competition

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
yeah watch for them shady 'radio stations' theres alot of booty ones out there claimin they doin somethin...but they really aint...

too many frauds involved in radio who aint trying to do some real shit.. that was the whole point of doing all gas no brakes, i was tired of that bullshit..

i cant even listen to most internet radio shows, shit is weak...

Mar 8, 2010
BOOOOOOOOO!!!!
these niggas asked for music, said they had a radio show that was gonna put local and indie artists up against each other
i listened for 40 minutes
nothin but a bunch of annoying ass talking
FUCCIN GARBAGE ASS SHOW
when they did play music it was ludacris etc
down south bullshit
and they edit the chat room
FUCC THAT BULLSHIT

ALL GAS NO BRAKES
damn i didnt realize how hard my nigga GAS was puttin it down
theres no competition
yeah i wonder if any one peep them out some dude be wolfn a bang of shyt on myspace how the site is number 1 an so on i shouldve known!! thanks cuz i was bout to send em some music

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
hahahahaha they was prolly like what the fuck is going on here

lol @ playin ludacris on the internet tho

fuck the dumb shit...its all about putting people up on shit when you doin radio...i wanted to introduce people to new mc's and new music they dont get to hear on the radio all the time..thats why i used to listen to the radio.....back then you was recording the radio on tape and shit to catch the new shit.....

alot of people be hittin me up and tellin me how much i was carrying the torch for SD music and west coast radio in general....i hope new radio shows kinda take a page from my book and keep it real..but i dont think what i did could be duplicated...as soon as i get the right setup we gon do it again....

those 4-5 MC shows were the shit.....ive really never seen or heard that type of shit in SD and it really gave us a platform to show how much talent we really got in this bitch..

and alot of dj's are scary..afraid of hood cats....so we never got to see shit like that...im just glad to have done something that was completely original in SD..

i hope everyone whos a fan of licwit heard his all gas no brakes episode too! cuz he tore it down. and on the mooch massive one.

as soon as i get some shit squared away im back at it...but i wanna make sure i got the right setup so we can go hard on them...aint nothin worse than a wack ass internet radio show....
usually i last like 4 minutes and ill sign out of the chat room and put on my own music..

got the new all gas no brakes joog comin up tho..cant let yall know too much about it but its gon be some new shit SD aint seen..again...and imma make sure everyone thats active in the town has action on that shit...

licwit we need to hook up and work on that tango down track....holla

May 2, 2003
www.myspace.com
LOL
THEY NOT FROM OUT HERE THOUGH
THEY DEDICATE MAYBE 2 SHOWS OUT THE DAY TO WESTCOAST OR LOCAL TALENT

KEVAR AND THE PD IS FROM NY, THEY HAD DRAKE UP THERE LAST WEEK
ITS JUST RADIO, NOT CATERING TO ANYONE SPECIFICALLY