world of warcraft

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 3, 2009
anybody on here play this game? I went over to one of my co-workers house to help fix his computer and his whole family plays it, i remember playing warcraft II helllllla years ago, but this looked kinda crazy

May 6, 2009
anybody on here play this game? I went over to one of my co-workers house to help fix his computer and his whole family plays it, i remember playing warcraft II helllllla years ago, but this looked kinda crazy
I recently stopped playing after fucking with it for like 5 months. It's a CRAZY ass game. Sick ass graphics and just a really in depth game, but way too time consuming for me. If you can play it in moderation, check it out for sure. The free trail is worth giving a shot too but it doesn't really get fun til you get into the game.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
I stopped playing it a while ago, hooked up a few bitches from there, you'd be suprised how many horny sluts play it

Oct 3, 2006
Lol, those are funny but I have a question: what makes World of Warcraft any different than other video games?
nothin really its just fun to bash on people who do...i shit you not but almost EVERY single person i know that plays it...which isnt very much, im mostly referring to my old roomate and his other friends when i was in the military, either is a virgin, smells like shit, and just fits every stereotype of a video game nerd.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
its true 99% are, but as with all large groups of people there are the other people.

I made alot of decent contacts in that game and have also made a fair bit of cash from it, gathering people to help each other build up accounts to sell for cash, without doing much myself, just organising.

Its not as bad as people say it is if you know how to make money off it.

Sep 3, 2009
nothin really its just fun to bash on people who do...i shit you not but almost EVERY single person i know that plays it...which isnt very much, im mostly referring to my old roomate and his other friends when i was in the military, either is a virgin, smells like shit, and just fits every stereotype of a video game nerd.

yah but have u ever played world of warcraft........on WEEEEEEDDD :cheeky:

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
im bout to try this shit out, whos on there how do i add u

you need to pick a realm(server) to play on first.

Go on a medium to high pop server, you will see it in your server list

make a toon, go horde undead, they got a pretty cool starting area