World Of Warcraft

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
Already retired in January... was one of the sickest rogues on server if not the top, sold my char for almost $1,000, over 1k if you count the gold i sold over ebay throughout my time playing yeah i played way too much... full MC loot... lol was a Night Elf Rogue -> Kil'Jaeden PVP. a couple shots of my chars before i quit...

Paladin 60 full MC armor (shared char with a friend)

Rogue 60 main char
, this is the pic i took when i sold it on ebay. within 20 minutes about 10 people hit me up and transaction was done..

Rogue's Yeti
won the unlimited-use item in a GM PK Contest

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
Hmm, these days ebay finally banned it, so most people use www.playerauctions.com . you can make a profile of your character with all the pics you want, and then put it up. I think they take like 1% of the sale. So they took 9 bucks from me or so, no big deal. If your shit is good, rich korean guys with nothing better to do will buy it (seriously thats who buys, no one but rich asians, haha)

Apr 25, 2002
rapdiscographies.cjb.net
ya i play wow also... and i love that shit, i was pretty damn happy when i got my human pally throwbacc to lvl40 and i could FINALLY get a mount... haven't played with him much since tho... now i'm workin on my lvl26 tauren warrior buccsnort and my lvl15 undead warlocc abyssmal ... both of those are on eldre'thalas n my pally iz on mal'ganis.. so any of yall are up on those serverz, holla at ya boy!

Sep 4, 2002
^^ naw man you aint kidding, the shit has no point to it, but ya gotta play it for some reason.. lol you gotta have the best character possible.... o man, that game is just st8 up MONTHS of fun

Cmoke

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
^^^could never get into that shit....aint my style...its too dungeons and dragon typeish

im into aim-first person capture the flag games that require skill

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
^^ first person shooter games have been my main games my whole life too.. im good at them.. very good, i know the hand/eye coordination skills that are needed to win.

but mmorpg's take just as much skill as FPS do, just in a different way. its more thinking, strategy, and team management. You actually gotta be a smart person to play them and win, whereas FPS games you can be anyone and do it up

ive known a looooot of different types of people that have played rpg games (dungeons and dragons if you want to call it that), some folks that you would NEVER imagine. hardcore mother fuckers, lol.

want to hear the most random shit ever? Jimmy Kimmel was in my everquest guild back in 1999 or so when he was doing the man show, and i played with him constantly. no joke. Lol

ASCE

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2006
never really got into mmos. I usually play street fighter and other stuff with my friends for a gaming expirience. Im more into fighters and action games(shooters, sports, racing)

but shit, u can sell your character for that much, people sure spend money stupidly these days.

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
yeah i sold my original everquest character for $2,000 cash (well money order)

the people who buy them are smart though. its not like he spent 2k to "play" with my character, he spent 2k to use my character to get items and gold and sell THEM... the guy who bought my character was (also) a korean guy in korea, after 1 year of playing he had made over $8,000 real life dollars using my guy.

good investments of time all the way around

ASCE

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2006
except for the people who buy that stuff to play with it, they are just dumbasses.

Three of my friends are into this game. Don't know if im gonna tho.(Im a poor bastard, and dont think I can affard the cost monthly)

Sep 4, 2002
Cmoke said:
^^^could never get into that shit....aint my style...its too dungeons and dragon typeish

im into aim-first person capture the flag games that require skill
lmao @ requires Skill... LOL yeah dont you hate when you have to use stratagies, and actully think about what you are doing, instead of blastin everywhere

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
I Got A Lvl 36 Warrior On Uldum, If Anyone Wants To Do An Instance Let Me Know

Psilo, Any Certain Spec I Should Go For With My Warrior? I Wanna Go Fury, But My Guild Members Are Sayin Prot Warrior Is Better