All Hail King Booker!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2005
The gimmick is cool as hell, it's just Regal's constant "All Hail King Booker" that has to stop. Thank God that they usually go to a commercial break during his entrance.

Aug 14, 2003
Cesolito #1 said:
Thats my nigga, im proud of him pretty soon he gonna take the belt off Rey Mysterio's whimpy azz.
SHIT THEY NEED TO DO THAT, IVE ALWAYS LIKE BOOKER, SINCE HARLEM HEAT WHEN HIM AND STEVIE RAY WENT BY "KANE & KOLE". HE IS THE BEST THING ON SMACKDOWN, THEY HAVE TALENT, BUT THEY DONT UTILIZE THEM LIKE THEY DO THE WRESTLERS ON RAW.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
best thing going on smackdown no doubt, not that there is alot going on on smackdown in the first place though

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
YOUNGNUTT said:
HOW CAN Y'ALL STILL WATCH SOME FAKE ASS WEENY ASS WRESTLING WHEN UFC IS HERE???
I like the UFC too, can't wait till jul 8th when Ortiz lumps shamrock up again and that Arlovsky Silvia fight will be tight too. Wrestling is entertainment though, i'll continue to watch it till its not entertaining anymore

Jan 2, 2004
How are they frontin' like it's real? They don't do that at all anymore. It's not the 80s. If you see them on a talk show, they won't be acting like it's real, they may stay in character, but they won't always act like it's real.

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
I SEEN ONE WRESTLER ON A TALK SHOW IN SOME OTHER COUNTRY AND WHEN THE HOST ASKED HIM IF IT WAS FAKE, HE STARTED SLAP'N' THE HOST TALK'N' BOUT IS THIS FAKE!!!
SO HE WAS FRONT'N' LIKE IT'S REAL!!!

HIS ASS GOT LOKCED UP IN THAT COUNTRY TOO, I FORGOT WHICH WRESLTER IT WAS, BUT THERE WAS ALSO ANOTHER WRESTLER THERE AND HE JUST SAT IN HIS CHAIR AND DIDN'T SAY SHIT ONE THE OTHER GUY WAS GO'N' DUMB ON HOST!!!