All Hail King Booker!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 2, 2004
That's because it's not really faked, it's scripted.. Difference.. It's not like they are using special effects to make the moves look harder than they are.. Everything you see is actually happening. Unlike in movies.

i love UFC, but it hasn't changed my point of view towards wrestling at all... Its changed my point of view towards boxing more than anything.

Wrestling has never been something that I see as "real" or however you see it.. But every UFC fighter would destroy your best boxers.

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
Robby2Slobby said:
It's not like they are using special effects to make the moves look harder than they are..
IN A WAY THEY KINDA ARE BECAUSE IT'S "CHOREOGRAPHED"!!!
NOT LIKE A REAL WRESTLING MATCH WHEN YOU GOT WORK TO GET A GOOD MOVE ON YOUR OPPONENT!!!
BUT IT'S COO, I SEE Y'ALL LIKE IT CUZ IT'S ENTERTAINING TO Y'ALL, I JUST CAN'T GET WITH IT ANYMORE.
EVERYTIME I WATCH THE ULTIMATE FIGHTER AND I SEE THE PREVIEWS FOR "TNA" I JUST THINK TO MYSELF "FUCC'N' REDICULOUS"!!!
TO EACH HIS OWN THOUGH....

Sep 1, 2003
go talk bout ufc somewhere else fools

anyway....no wonder smackdown is rapidly failing...booker is the main heel ? with his king bullshit...an his annoying bitch wife

whens lashly gonna kill booker ? soon i hope....

Feb 8, 2003
YOUNGNUTT said:
I SEEN ONE WRESTLER ON A TALK SHOW IN SOME OTHER COUNTRY AND WHEN THE HOST ASKED HIM IF IT WAS FAKE, HE STARTED SLAP'N' THE HOST TALK'N' BOUT IS THIS FAKE!!!
SO HE WAS FRONT'N' LIKE IT'S REAL!!!

HIS ASS GOT LOKCED UP IN THAT COUNTRY TOO, I FORGOT WHICH WRESLTER IT WAS, !

It was VADER he did it in Iraq back in 1997 and he didnt get in trouble they ended up dropping the case.

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
YOUNGNUTT said:
I SEEN ONE WRESTLER ON A TALK SHOW IN SOME OTHER COUNTRY AND WHEN THE HOST ASKED HIM IF IT WAS FAKE, HE STARTED SLAP'N' THE HOST TALK'N' BOUT IS THIS FAKE!!!
SO HE WAS FRONT'N' LIKE IT'S REAL!!!

HIS ASS GOT LOKCED UP IN THAT COUNTRY TOO, I FORGOT WHICH WRESLTER IT WAS, BUT THERE WAS ALSO ANOTHER WRESTLER THERE AND HE JUST SAT IN HIS CHAIR AND DIDN'T SAY SHIT ONE THE OTHER GUY WAS GO'N' DUMB ON HOST!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_QuQtnxWMU

Feb 9, 2006
jayda650 said:
They need to put smackdown back on thursday nihts

fuck yeah, i stopped watching it on friday cause it fucks up the weekend thing, i loved it on thursdays cause there was always something to look forward to besides the weekend

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Robby2Slobby said:
That's because it's not really faked, it's scripted.. Difference.. It's not like they are using special effects to make the moves look harder than they are.. Everything you see is actually happening. Unlike in movies.

i love UFC, but it hasn't changed my point of view towards wrestling at all... Its changed my point of view towards boxing more than anything.

Wrestling has never been something that I see as "real" or however you see it.. But every UFC fighter would destroy your best boxers.
thing is its just a matter of time before some promoter comes along and ruins MMA just like they did boxing. I remember watching the finale of ultimate fighter and that actor from blade the series was saying how they need a Don King in there when that is the last fucking thing they need

On the subject of Booker T, I guess I called it down to the tee! He did get a shot in a battle royal situation didn't he? I'd be willing to bet that he takes the belt from mystereo at the bash and will probably lose it to Batista at summerslam or the survivor series. Hopefully they let booker keep the strap for a nice chunk of time though. They let fuckin mystereo keep it for a long enough time

Jan 2, 2004
Promoters can't really fuck up UFC, because UFC is the promoter.. They don't allow individual fighters to put on there own fights, it's its own sanctioned league..

Which is what most people say boxing needs.. A centralized league or whatever, to get the ball out of the promoters hands.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
it would be nice to see boxing comeback, but i think its pretty much dead. i don't even know who the heavyweight champ is after Lewis retired.

So how much are these UFC guys getting for their title fights? I know they aren't seeing the kind of money Tyson and Holyfield were getting or are they. I know guys like Lidell make big time PPV sales cuz the dude always puts on entertaining ass fights, hes probably the UFCs golden goose. i know UFC fighters get a good chunk for advertizing and shit too