World Gone Crazy - Opinion

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 9, 2004
I was curious about how you guys felt about this song. Personally, when I heard this track, I heard something from Tech I haven't in quite sometime. Now I am not saying that I have been disappointed by Tech's latest endeavors, but this song had energy I haven't heard lately.

This song reminded me of the same energy I heard when I first started listening to Tech. I thought the track showcased that Tech still has the ability to deliver a smart, insane songs, with the fire and drive of someone who hasn't been jaded by the business.

Mar 12, 2006
I was curious about how you guys felt about this song. Personally, when I heard this track, I heard something from Tech I haven't in quite sometime. Now I am not saying that I have been disappointed by Tech's latest endeavors, but this song had energy I haven't heard lately.

This song reminded me of the same energy I heard when I first started listening to Tech. I thought the track showcased that Tech still has the ability to deliver a smart, insane songs, with the fire and drive of someone who hasn't been jaded by the business.
this song is from 05 so its like... its not new energy.. but i understand what you are saying.

killer has some energetic shit though..

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
I see what you saying to an extent

the overall direction and vibe of the track is definitely a lot more left-field than as of late..

though the energy hasn't become any less... at times it's a step up in comparison to a lot of his previous work

Jun 9, 2004
Killer and Everready are both dope albums. Maybe I should have used the word vibe more than energy. Tech is definitely still energetic, but the vibe has changed. If you ever saw the guy take stage when he was really pushing the FTI stuff than you know that vibe. It is different than what we hear today. Both are great and both get played regularly in my CD player. I just liked hearing that sound from him again, even if the song is old. Point in case, Tech's early stuff, songs off of The Worst and Calm Before the Storm carry themselves completely different than World Gone Crazy.

I love the fact that Tech changes his stuff up. If he never changed anything up, then we wouldn't see any growth.

Nov 14, 2005
techn9ne.me
Killer and Everready are both dope albums. Maybe I should have used the word vibe more than energy. Tech is definitely still energetic, but the vibe has changed. If you ever saw the guy take stage when he was really pushing the FTI stuff than you know that vibe. It is different than what we hear today. Both are great and both get played regularly in my CD player. I just liked hearing that sound from him again, even if the song is old. Point in case, Tech's early stuff, songs off of The Worst and Calm Before the Storm carry themselves completely different than World Gone Crazy.

I love the fact that Tech changes his stuff up. If he never changed anything up, then we wouldn't see any growth.
I get what you're saying now using the word vibe. I personally think Tech is more "comfortable" where he's at now and instead of the ... "hate" for FTI and such, hes accepted where he's at and just wants to put on a sick show. I hope that makes sense lol

Sep 4, 2003
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

1,000th POST!!!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

TIME TO PARTY AND GET DRUNK!!!!

:eyecross::(:siccness::cool::lick::chinese::knockout::cheeky::hurt::beard::ermm::angry::eek::confused::mad:

PARTY ON WAYNE, PARTY ON GARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Dec 14, 2005
i didnt really like the chorus...the part where he says "turn on the tele everythings so shady" ...but i do like the hook i guess thats what it is..."theyre shooting, wheres the shelter" part is sick...

overall its a good track... i really like the first verse it has that "energy" yall are talking about... the other verses are also good but the first one stands out

Nov 20, 2006
This could have possibly been a "hit" if released as a video around September 08 since the election is coming up and this song has a strong political tone. The chorus is REALLY catchy and people would've loved it.

Dec 14, 2005
Somebody should remix American Princess and sample the original Mad World, turning the pitch up of prozaks voice. Would be hilarious.