World cup winner

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who will win the world cup?

• Brazil

Votes: 17 38.6%
  • Portugal

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • England

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Netherlands

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Germany

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • France

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Argentina

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • Italy

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • Mexico

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.5%

• Total voters
Mar 9, 2005
Who do you think will win the world cup? Don't enter the team that you WANT to win the world cup but who you think has the talent and form to pull it off. I have to go Brazil - I suppose it depends on how they play tonight, but I'm expecting to see a pretty one sided match...

Feb 27, 2006
i voted for Italia, not just because im from there but i think we have the best goalkeeper in the world cup, one of the strongest defenses, and an offense that i would put right above brazil

Mar 9, 2005
Yeah, I know I should have included Spain and Czech republic, I'm only allowed ten options though. Speaking of the Czech republic, does anyone know what happened to Koller? I saw him pull up during last nights game with a hamstring injury, not sure if he'll be playing next game...

Feb 1, 2006
just read that he could be out only for the group phase or maybe the whlole worldcup, it´s not certain yet. let's hope for the best,real cool dude, i always watched him over here in the german bundesliga playin for dortmund.

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Damn I guess I'm the only one to vote for Germany....
I've learned that when it comes to the World Cup, homefield advantage is a monster.

In other words I'm not picking Germany to win it all because I think they're the best....

Feb 1, 2006
miggidy said:
Wow....
Yeah where are the Czechs in that poll?

But forget about that, where's Spain?
I'm picking them as the second best Euro team....
he was only allowed 10 options:) but france don't belong in there for sure , they ain't been worth shit since 2000 . that match against switzerland was so damn boring:mad:

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
The only time France ever had any success was when they hosted the World Cup. Look at them ever since then, it's like they're fish out of water.

As for Mexico, hey as hardcore as I am about my team;
I have to be realistic. 1/4 finals is as far as they'll go.
We're playing in Europe remember people? Brazil has been the only foreigner to ever win a world cup in Euro soil. And that was back in the 50's....

Feb 9, 2006
I hear yall . France is overrated as usual. They cant play together as a team nowadays. Just look at the game yesterday. They were mad as hell at eachother , with gestures and whining . Zidane against thuram and gallas. Plus the two biggest stars zidane and henry dont get along that well too.

Anyway , i choose other because i gotta go with sweden (yeh right) . England might win it aswell. They got the players to do it . But they havent won against sweden in like 40 years .

Italy looking good too.

Im looking forward to the next round .

Feb 1, 2006
zigmish said:
Anyway , i choose other because i gotta go with sweden (yeh right) . .
hehe, i wanna see germany vs sweden in the last 16 . i know sweden fucked up against trinidad & tobago, but they can do much better. is it true that ljungberg and mellberg got into a fight again like in the last worldcup?