World cup winner

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who will win the world cup?

• Brazil

Votes: 17 38.6%
  • Portugal

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • England

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Netherlands

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Germany

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • France

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Argentina

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • Italy

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • Mexico

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.5%

• Total voters
Feb 9, 2006
meisterpimp said:
hehe, i wanna see germany vs sweden in the last 16 . i know sweden fucked up against trinidad & tobago, but they can do much better. is it true that ljungberg and mellberg got into a fight again like in the last worldcup?

Yeah man , in the lockerroom right after the game . They already hate eachother and when mellberg passed freddie in there he said something about freddies play
and freddie got all mad and ibrahimovic had to step in to stop it. Big ego's . But the facts shows that mellberg did only give freddie 1 out of 24 passes in the game . Plus freddie was mad because mellberg kept the ball in the air and not on the ground.
Henrik Larsson called the whole team to a meeting yesterday to bring peace among the squad. And it seems to be working. Mellberg apologized to ljungberg and at the end ibrahimovic told a joke and everybody just started to laugh . No team can win if they dont play as one . Acting like childs when they are supposed to be pro's . lol
To be honest i fear meeting germany in last 16 . I rather see sweden win against paraguay AND england so we get to play ecuador. I mean as it looks like now they will finish second in the group after germany. Germany is a great worldcup team by tradition and with playing at home ever a bigger treath to sweden.
Oh well, gotta win over paraguay to begin with .

Feb 1, 2006
zigmish said:
To be honest i fear meeting germany in last 16 . I rather see sweden win against paraguay AND england so we get to play ecuador. I mean as it looks like now they will finish second in the group after germany. Germany is a great worldcup team by tradition and with playing at home ever a bigger treath to sweden.
Oh well, gotta win over paraguay to begin with .
yeah, but germany ain't the big tournament team like they used to be. 2002 they only went far due to a lack of real opponents up to the final and a brilliant oliver kahn. they haven't won against a big team for a long time. i'm really looking forward to todays games. overall i´m pretty disappointed in the quality of the games so far , there weren't many exciting ones.

Feb 9, 2006
meisterpimp said:
yeah, but germany ain't the big tournament team like they used to be. 2002 they only went far due to a lack of real opponents up to the final and a brilliant oliver kahn. they haven't won against a big team for a long time. i'm really looking forward to todays games. overall i´m pretty disappointed in the quality of the games so far , there weren't many exciting ones.
I hear you . They been critisized in the swedish news-papers before the worldcup . But now , its alot of positive articles . I think germany been pretty fun to watch so far . Not like in the last world cup ;)

Feb 1, 2006
yeah let's see. they haven't been really tested so far . their group is hella weak compared to other ones, especially poland is a big disappontment.i say it gets interesting in the last 16 against sweden hehe.

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
I gotta say, Germany's looking very weak right now.
Especially for a team playing at home.
I'd be very worried if I were a German fan right now....

How about Ecuador?
They're looking very impressive so far.
Most impressive looking Latin American team if you ask me....

Jun 23, 2002
the games have been cool so far IMO, there's been great goals and saves...wait until it becomes 16 teams and its knock-out time, thats when the real action begins

May 10, 2002
www.flagshiprecords.de
gotta go with germany of course...

our team has really impressed me so far. i mean they don't play the same old soccer with a strong defense just winning with one goal... no! it's a young team with good offensive players and alotta character... i like em better than any of the teams from the last four world cups!!

but really, argentina and spain are hella good!! i'd bet my money on one of them actually...

it's all a big party anyway... the mood is really great out here and it's alotta fun...