woodies studio

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Ay woodie what do you have in your studio now? Cuz the sounds of your tracks sound different now. Like From NE 1,2 and Demonz in My sleep. NE4 and Lou e lou sound a lot cleaner, i'm really feelin the production. So you got new equipment or you just workin it different?

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
i think all the ones before lou e lous shit, was in woodies house, if you look at the pics on NE1, you'll notice it looks like it's in a house, with egg crate on the wall and shit. he just built a new studio from what someone on here was sayin, i imagine that's why it sounds a hell of a lot cleaner

Aug 5, 2002
www.myspace.com
CHRISHOGG14 said:
i think all the ones before lou e lous shit, was in woodies house, if you look at the pics on NE1, you'll notice it looks like it's in a house, with egg crate on the wall and shit. he just built a new studio from what someone on here was sayin, i imagine that's why it sounds a hell of a lot cleaner

Lou's cd was recorded the house studio as well. NE5 has been recorded in the new studio that was built. Wood did get some new equipment before they recorded Lou's album so that may be what it is.

:classic:

K

KAH

WOODIE Y DOES THE DEMONZ -N- MY SLEEP CD SOUND QUITE COMPARED 2 THE SONGS THAT U PUT ON LIFE STORIEZ LIKE -N- THE BAY, DEMONZ -N- MY SLEEP, & TALEZ OF A KILLA THERE MORE BUMPIN IN LIFE STORIEZ

May 12, 2003
I TALKED TO WOODIE THIS PAST WEEKEND AND HE SAID THAT HE MIGHT NOT HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO BE ON THE NET RESPONDING....JUST SOMETHING TO LOOK OUT FOR, CUZ HE'S REALLY BIZZY WITH THE N.E.5