@woodie

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
woodie....?

WOODIE said:
WE'RE WORKIN' ON IT....JUST GOT THESE NE6 SHIRTS DONE AVAILABLE AT RAPBAY WITH THE FRONT AND BACK COVER ON 'EM....THEY'RE COMIN THO' HOMIE.

the back cover is on it too? it only shows the eastcoco logo on the back of the shirt on rapbay.com. gonna cop that one soon, i bought the 17reasons shirt recently. these shirts are tight and they are actually LONG for a change.

Sep 30, 2005
does anybody know if woodie has came out with any ringtones cuz that would be tight ass fuck and sometimes i be at the bar n shit and i look for woodie tracks on that digital juke box and nuthin just a thought homies that would be tight

Sep 30, 2005
hey VINNIE what kind of celly do i purchase to download mp3 ringtones i'm do for one anywayz hey WOOD i went to rapbay.com and i seen some tight gear that i'm gonna purchase i seen them cd covers you put on the front of the shirts you gonna use any other cd covers anytime soon homie????

Jun 18, 2005
THAT MOTOROLA V710 HOMEY BUT U GOTTA BUY ONLINE A PROGRAM THAT WILL LET U DWNLD MP3'S AS RINGERS AND U CAN ALSO UPLOAD WALL PAPERS FROM UR COMP.! PROGRAM IS 17.99

Feb 23, 2004
yeah rapbay soon be gettin ringtones...i have an mp3 player on my phone too, just need to get the device to put into my phone and the device to put it to my computer to be able to dl the music for ringtones and shit.....shit is expensive, and i found out i could have gotten my phone for like 90 with a 2 year plan, enstead i paid 150....feelin like a fool tho....would be bumpin shit fo ringtones now too.