Woodie true message

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 21, 2011
Thrive was a good documentary about the elite bankers and some other topics...First 20 minutes where a little slow but overall it talked about a few good topics. But like Silent ene said though, if those are you're true beliefs and you're as dedicated to standing up to it as you say, then what have you done? I try and stay in the middle, I don't let other peoples corruptness and power effect my life, as little as possible at least... but I don't turn a blind eye and never question anything. I find if you let this shit suck you in and run you're life, then you're just as dumb as the people who ignore everything...

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
are you really that stupid?

you think were so stupid we can own a house (or rent), have a car, kids, food in the fridge, the heater on blast in the cold...know about stocks bonds, exchange rates, cell phone carrier rates, we know how to navigate the world around us...most of us work, or have worked in a position where base, common sense knowledge isnt enough to hold the job, and yet...

were not capable of understanding what a rapper is talkin about in his music?

your new here, so ill give you a break...but like i said, your new here...you dont know anyone or anything

for you to call anyone ignorant, just cause you dont know what trolls are and cant see how stupid you look...it doesnt make it true

i can say pigs fly and water flows upward....doesnt make it true dumb ass

that, and the fact that video and song is over a few years old...i can say with almost perfect accuracy that your not the only person who sees the message behind that video and the millions like it...

anyway...if your so concerned, how come your not doin shit about it? you sit there and call us ignorant and i have yet to see you show us some intelligent knowledge from you...whos the ignorant fuck?