Woodie true message

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 19, 2004
what do you guys think of the subliminal message this niggas sayin in his video??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6I2Ek_j_Xc

..he woke up n a cold sweatn the end. have you woken up yet?..i kno Sk n a few othrs n here wld b quick 2 jump n the pentagram n pluck n bath n chikn blood.lmao.na 4 real tho.. seems like every1 didnt see d message woodie was tryna get at n d direction his music was tryna preach until his death..i dunno did he really kik it wit tweaks?

May 19, 2004
i was jst tryna say he was startin to be on some illuminati shyt..i guess u guys nevr really heard wat he was sayin n some of his late songs...NE7s cover evn has a subliminal message..i was hopin some1 knew wsup.

Mar 17, 2010
WHEN WOODIE WAS ALIVE HE EXPLAINED THE WHOLE MEANING ON HERE BOUT THE NE7 COVER THE MESSAGE BEHIND WHY "WE THE PEOPLE WAS CROSSED OUT"... AND THE FLAG UPSIDE DOWN,WOODIE WAS NOT FROM THE ERA I BELIEVE HE WAS ON SOME OTHER SHIT THE HOMEBOY HAD SKILS ON MAKNIG BEATS,AS WELL AS RAPS,VERY SMART AND LOYAL HOMEBOY TOO BAD THERE ISN'T MUCH OF THEM ANYMORE!!

vro

Nov 14, 2010
the theory of the illuminati or any secret society killing woodie has been around since the day he was dead. this was discussed at ******** since day 1 and i know they killed him!!!!

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
this idiot acts like he was the first person to discover the meaning of subliminal lol

heres a cookie bro, now run along and play

u fuck

Jun 17, 2009
The world is a business, corporation leaders, organizations and bankers make all the money and the rest of the population has to share the money left over. If you got the money you can do anything, buy out media outlets, buy out politicians, presidents, and shit like that. The monetary banking system of the united states is built to have debt, every dollar is debt, that's why when the government borrows money from the federal reserve the debt increases and inflation occurs. Even if all the money we were lent was payed off you still gotta pay off the interest, in which money for that doesn't exist. basically, debt will always exist and the more money borrowed, the worst shits gonna be....