Woodie Shirts

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
leave Wood's mom alone I bet she gets letters all the fucken time from people trying to sell woodie merchandise as if hes just a product to be sold to make a buck. Just like their doing to 2pac and Mac Dre making energydrinks n shit its all bullshit. and even if the ernings do got to his mom what good is that gonna do her its not gonna bring him back from the dead like "OOOHHH thatnks for selling Woodie Shoes and Woodie Backpacks You Resurrected me" do her a favor and just listen to his music promote it and spread his music to people who don't know wassup with his music. And most importantly just keep his name alive. Just like Woodie once sain on his famous line from the song what you know about me; "Focus on your own life and leave mine alone!" thats all I gotta say

Apr 15, 2006
leave Wood's mom alone I bet she gets letters all the fucken time from people trying to sell woodie merchandise as if hes just a product to be sold to make a buck. Just like their doing to 2pac and Mac Dre making energydrinks n shit its all bullshit. and even if the ernings do got to his mom what good is that gonna do her its not gonna bring him back from the dead like "OOOHHH thatnks for selling Woodie Shoes and Woodie Backpacks You Resurrected me" do her a favor and just listen to his music promote it and spread his music to people who don't know wassup with his music. And most importantly just keep his name alive. Just like Woodie once sain on his famous line from the song what you know about me; "Focus on your own life and leave mine alone!" thats all I gotta say
LMAO