Woodie Shirts

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 27, 2008
5$ would be makin money off woodies name?
nahh i aint tryn ta make a buck off it,
provide thats it

there aint a place where u can buy his shirts for wat i know
but i wont sell if its a deal

Jun 21, 2005
I'm going to start making some shirts.. maybe i'll make some woodie shirts and sell them(minimal profit of course) just to the folks that support woodie.. specially you mudafuckas here in the ECCR Forum keeping his name alive.

A

AztecaCV

They sell those kind of shirts on Rapbay, but they use some cheap ass iron on designs.

Jun 21, 2005
all i see is iron on woodie or eccr shirts. i'm gonna silkscreen print them.. someone hook up that woodie portrait(not an actual picture but one that is drawn black n white) this makes it easier.

Jun 21, 2005
last i heard of wood's mom was when she asked for some help in locating woods missing equipment and his cross.. hit me with a p.m. gabe if you have an email for his mom or someone from the east co co camp who can make these kinds of decisions. i really want to do this, not for profit but for a solid ass homeboy.

Jun 16, 2004
WWW.FUNKYFRESHMM.COM
CHEA THE ONLY SHIRTS IVE MADE OF RIP WOODIE WERE FOR THA HOMIES BIG TONE & LIL DEE, IVE NEVER MADE ANY OTHERS,I ONLY WOULD IF I DID IT OFFICIAL WITH THEIR CONSENT FROM THE RIGHT PEEPS.. HERES THE DESIGN THAT I JUST USE FOR MY BACKGROUND NOW...

RIP TO A LEGEND IN THIS NORTHERN CALI MUSIC GAME

May 4, 2006
CHEA THE ONLY SHIRTS IVE MADE OF RIP WOODIE WERE FOR THA HOMIES BIG TONE & LIL DEE, IVE NEVER MADE ANY OTHERS,I ONLY WOULD IF I DID IT OFFICIAL WITH THEIR CONSENT FROM THE RIGHT PEEPS.. HERES THE DESIGN THAT I JUST USE FOR MY BACKGROUND NOW...

them shirts were clean i seen em too bad you couldnt make more but see whatsup though im sure theyd sell and profit could go to woods' moms'.

Dec 27, 2008

where can i get that pic? can u upload it please