woodie shirts????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 30, 2005
i ordered some woodie shirts from rapbay it's been over a month i haven't received nada i left a message and emailed but they don't holla back has anyone had this problem or does anyone know how long it takes for them to get the shirts to your doorstep??????

Jan 4, 2003
I never order from rapbay.. it honestly takes daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaays to recieve your item... I ordered some cds a while back and it took over a month to recieve it

Jul 8, 2005
I was down to order 2 of those shirts and someone posted they were like that with their product so i held up on that shit. Hope y'all get em soon tho they were clean as hell.

May 20, 2004
www.rapbay.com
somehow the company that makes the shirts lost the original order we placed and 3 weeks later we found out they didn't have it... at that point it took another 2 weeks for them to get the shirts done... like you said there was some people who waited for over a month and it was fucked up... it never takes that long.... sorry to those who had to wait... all the shirts have been mailed out

Oct 3, 2006
LyfeCentenz said:
somehow the company that makes the shirts lost the original order we placed and 3 weeks later we found out they didn't have it... at that point it took another 2 weeks for them to get the shirts done... like you said there was some people who waited for over a month and it was fucked up... it never takes that long.... sorry to those who had to wait... all the shirts have been mailed out
I KNOW IT AINT WITH JUST THOSE SHIRTS, I ORDERED A COUPLE YUKMOUTH/BAY SHIRTS A WHILE BACK AND EACH TIME I ORDERED IT TOOK NEARLY A DAMN MONTH OR LONGER....CDS TOO SOMETIMES...I REMEMBER I ORDERED A SHIRT WITH A COUPLE CDS...I GOT THE CDS BUT NO SHIRT...AND WHEN I CALLED THEM THEY SAID THAT THE SHIRT WAS NO LONGER IN STOCK AND ON BACK ORDER...AND I WAS LIKE"WTF ..WELL HOW BOUT UPDATING THE FUCKIN SITE SO I KNOW ITS NOT ON STOCK" OR THE LEAST THEY COULDVE DONE WAS GIVE ME A CALL TELLING ME THE STATUS OF IT...BUT I HAD TO FIND OUT MYSELF.....YALL RAPBAY FOLKS REALLY NEEDA GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER AND MAIL OUT SHIT ON TIME

Aug 7, 2006
LyfeCentenz said:
YES IT DO TOOK ME ALMOST 3 MONTHS BEFORE TO RECIEVE MY SHIT,FUCK YOU AND RAPBAY

DONT ORDER FROM THEM

Feb 23, 2004
i wonder if mine has been sent then, i ordered one about few weeks ago....any news on that Pistoleros cd if that has came out yet?