Woodie, Im trying to know if

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
theres anyway that i could purchase ALL of the cds released on EAST CO CO.....

I've bought every east co co cd expect vol. 7..... I had them all in my cd case in my car and both of my cd cases got jacked outta my car like 3 or 4 months ago.....So my looking to replace all of them but i aint trying to buy them all from the store again.....So im trying to get your 2 solo cds, all the ne cd 1-7 cds, life stories and everything else like the a-wax/woodie cd...... I still got my lou-e-lou cd and my yoc influiced tape but im trying to get the cd.......

but i dont even know if you got all these in stock.......hopefully you could hook it since ive been buying east co co cds since the tape first dropped at rock bottom....thanks

Apr 25, 2002
www.SICCNESS.NET
WELL, YOU'RE IN LUCK, RAINBO REPRESSIN TITLES WE WERE OUT OF STOCK ON RIGHT NOW, ALL ALBUMS WILL BE IN STOCK IN ABOUT 14-17 DAYS AND YOU CAN ORDER THROUGH THE PO BOX OR PAYPAL RIGHT HERE AT 10 BUCKS AN ALBUM AND ABOUT 8 BUCKS SHIPPING....SO REMIND IN A COUPLE WEEKS AND WE CAN GET THAT HANDLED, STAY UP

Apr 25, 2002
www.SICCNESS.NET
YEAH I GOT NE 7 POSTERS....I HAVENT REALLY SOLD MUCH THRU HERE CUZ ITS QUITE TIME CONSUMING SELLIN 1 CD AT A TIME....MAYBE I'LL START THO AND JUST HAVE A 50 DOLLAR MINIMUM ORDER AND THOSE WHO WANT JUST 1 THING GO TO RAPBAY.COM

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
It Would Be Nice To Get A Few Signed CD's As Part of A Collection, Any Chance In That Happening Wood?