Woman attempted to molest little sister's friend during sleepover

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Woman attempted to molest little sister's friend during sleepover: Houston cops - NY Daily News

A Houston woman is accused of attempting to molest a child during a sleepover party.

Jasmyne Lashay Gilder, 21, was charged with attempted indecency with a child, Click2Houston reports.

Gilder’s target was allegedly her little sister’s 12-year-old friend. The friend was sleeping over at Gilder’s home July 25 when the attempted sexual assault occured.

The child told her mother about what had happened. The mom alerted the cops. The victim was taken to a local hospital with minor injuries.

Gilder’s bond is set at $5,000.

Attachments

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
I clicked this thread hoping to see some milf pedophille. I was gonna lust for two seconds and then get on the bitches head for touching on children. But nooooooooooooooo, I'm treated to a bitch that can literally sleep with one eye open. A bitch I can never poison because she can keep an eye on the tv and see what I'm doing to her hamburger helper.

Lock that bitch up and throw away the key because with eyes like that, she should have seen someone coming.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
poor lil girl gonna grow up and start killin every cock eyed bitch she sees...

Yea...I watch tooo much Criminal Minds
Fine by me. Bitches with lazy eyes is one of the only red flags that are completely non negotiable. Jessica alba developed a lazy eye and I would not fuck her, not even in the dark. Imagine waking up next to that mutant....*puke*