WizKid Media Site

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 17, 2007
Well, the past few days I've been working on getting almost every decent piece of artwork I ever created (and a few that weren't that great, lol) and finally building my full portfolio website. Nothing too 'flashy' or overdone, just something clean, simple, and to the point so that people can check out my work and contact me.

Let me know what y'all think!
WizKid Media

Jun 4, 2004
Nice clean look.... but I am not feeling your new logo... your old logo was better.... it looked more professional. The new logo doesn't look as good in my opinion.

Mar 17, 2007
Nice clean look.... but I am not feeling your new logo... your old logo was better.... it looked more professional. The new logo doesn't look as good in my opinion.
Thanks, I liked the old logo too, but my HD crashed awhile back and I didn't have the Illustrator file anymore. So when I went to re-design it I thought about it and decided to go away from that 'Arial Black'/'Compacta' look. Everybodies logos and designs seem to use that same font style and I needed something different and to stand out amongst that. Preciate the feed back!