WITHOUT MY 5...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 22, 2007
what ever happened to the without my 5 cd? did that come out? c-4, was the release date pushed back? if so, until when?

if there is already a thread regarding this, my bad... i did a search and nothing came up.

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
hella_numb said:
who cares if it ever comes out. you can make the cd yourself. there is some ap9 talkin over the phone in jail but that sure aint worth the 15 bucks.
you should do ya homework before u start bashing a project u know nothing about. the album that you're talking about is called the "life and timez of the mob figaz" and it was ap.9's version on the mob figaz greatest hits. ap.9 did talk over the phone from prison and gave great insight into how the mob got together. the album is incredible and is in stores now.

without my 5, is a ap.9/husalah album and has 23 track, 16 or 17 tracks that most of u have never heard before. it took almost a year to make and c-4 put it together. it's at the pressing plant as we speak and will be out next month. trust me, you're gonna love it.

Mar 26, 2007
dj pimp said:
you should do ya homework before u start bashing a project u know nothing about. the album that you're talking about is called the "life and timez of the mob figaz" and it was ap.9's version on the mob figaz greatest hits. ap.9 did talk over the phone from prison and gave great insight into how the mob got together. the album is incredible and is in stores now.

without my 5, is a ap.9/husalah album and has 23 track, 16 or 17 tracks that most of u have never heard before. it took almost a year to make and c-4 put it together. it's at the pressing plant as we speak and will be out next month. trust me, you're gonna love it.
I agree all the way, also all of you peoples should know release dates get changed all the time this aint nothing new to me. If you even go to RAPBAY they dont even have release date and when they did it was changed right away so just sit back and wait patiently becuase time flys by and the shit will drop eventually just like your boy said.:siccness: :siccness:

Aug 7, 2003
dj pimp said:

nah, i dont remember that post that c-4 put with the cd cover and final tracklisting.... edit there are a couple of recycles but every song like i thought.

Mar 26, 2007
there is 2 covers for Without my 5 the first one that was posted by C-4 which was hella hard, but the one they have now that I saw recenlty is kinda shitty looking, just husalahs face and AP9's.

But I know the album will still be the ish.............

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
there were a couple of pressing issues, but the album will be out in stores with the quickness. and yes it is mostly new material, it will become a collectors item, even if you have some of the songs already, guaranteed you don't have the new ones, and you don't have ap talking over the phone live from jail and you don't have him bustin a 2 minute freestyle, you don't have the hus interview, and for damn sure you don't have the special drops that some of your favorite rappers left for AP and Hus like C-Bo, Yuk, J-Diggs, B-Legit and many many others. it's an album that is well worth picking up.

Mar 26, 2007
C-4 said:
there were a couple of pressing issues, but the album will be out in stores with the quickness. and yes it is mostly new material, it will become a collectors item, even if you have some of the songs already, guaranteed you don't have the new ones, and you don't have ap talking over the phone live from jail and you don't have him bustin a 2 minute freestyle, you don't have the hus interview, and for damn sure you don't have the special drops that some of your favorite rappers left for AP and Hus like C-Bo, Yuk, J-Diggs, B-Legit and many many others. it's an album that is well worth picking up.
hell yeah cant wait...thanks for the update C-4.:cool:

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
1. INTRO
2. STRANDED ON DEATH ROW – AP.9
3. BOUTY BOYZ – Husalah, Pretty Black & Lee Majors (The Regime)
4. I’M JUST – AP.9 & Dead Mic (The Cowboyz)
5. GO FOR THA MONEY – AP.9
6. WHERE I COME FROM (Skit) – Husalah
7. PROJECTS (Remix) – AP.9, Husalah & Gonzoe
8. PHONE CHECK #1 (Skit) – Fed-X, C-Bo, Yukmouth, J-Diggs, Mike Mosley, Ampichino & C-4
9. BREAD & HEAD – Husalah, Lee Majors, Playaphenailia & D-Dre
10. CAN’T LOCK UP YOUR MIND (Live From Prison) – AP.9 & DJ Pimp
11. JOBZ NOT DONE – AP.9, Husalah, Gonzoe & Pretty Black (The Regime)
12. GOTTA GET THAT – AP.9
13. GIGGIN’ (Skit) – Husalah
14. CUTTIN’ IT UP – Husalah & B-Luv
15. GET IT HOW YOU WANT IT – AP.9, Husalah & Lil Cyco
16. UNKNOWN & AP.9 – AP.9 & Unknown
17. PHONE CHECK #2 (Skit) – Rob Lo, B-Legit, Laroo Tha Hard Hitta, Lee Majors, Young Dru, Young Gasz & DC
18. EVERYBODY – AP.9, Husalah, Rydah J. Klyde & Freako (R.I.P.)
19. FEEL ME LOC – Husalah, Gonzoe
20. STUPID DUMB – AP.9, Husalah & The Cowboyz
21. 100% - AP.9, Dubb 20 (Ghetto Starz) & Arsenal
22. HOW WE ROLL – AP.9 & DC
23. IN THE BEGINNING – AP.9

Mar 26, 2007
C-4 said:
1. INTRO
2. STRANDED ON DEATH ROW – AP.9
3. BOUTY BOYZ – Husalah, Pretty Black & Lee Majors (The Regime)
4. I’M JUST – AP.9 & Dead Mic (The Cowboyz)
5. GO FOR THA MONEY – AP.9
6. WHERE I COME FROM (Skit) – Husalah
7. PROJECTS (Remix) – AP.9, Husalah & Gonzoe
8. PHONE CHECK #1 (Skit) – Fed-X, C-Bo, Yukmouth, J-Diggs, Mike Mosley, Ampichino & C-4
9. BREAD & HEAD – Husalah, Lee Majors, Playaphenailia & D-Dre
10. CAN’T LOCK UP YOUR MIND (Live From Prison) – AP.9 & DJ Pimp
11. JOBZ NOT DONE – AP.9, Husalah, Gonzoe & Pretty Black (The Regime)
12. GOTTA GET THAT – AP.9
13. GIGGIN’ (Skit) – Husalah
14. CUTTIN’ IT UP – Husalah & B-Luv
15. GET IT HOW YOU WANT IT – AP.9, Husalah & Lil Cyco
16. UNKNOWN & AP.9 – AP.9 & Unknown
17. PHONE CHECK #2 (Skit) – Rob Lo, B-Legit, Laroo Tha Hard Hitta, Lee Majors, Young Dru, Young Gasz & DC
18. EVERYBODY – AP.9, Husalah, Rydah J. Klyde & Freako (R.I.P.)
19. FEEL ME LOC – Husalah, Gonzoe
20. STUPID DUMB – AP.9, Husalah & The Cowboyz
21. 100% - AP.9, Dubb 20 (Ghetto Starz) & Arsenal
22. HOW WE ROLL – AP.9 & DC
23. IN THE BEGINNING – AP.9

Can you possibly show the actuall picture of the album??

I've seen 2 different ones...would like to know what the actuall one will be.:ermm:

Jan 22, 2007
C-4 said:
thank you very much for answering the question C-4... i guess i could have just PM'd you, but i figureed it'd be better if everyone knew... so is there no set release dat for it yet? i heard May 22nd, is that true?

Mar 26, 2007
Silver&Black151 said:
thank you very much for answering the question C-4... i guess i could have just PM'd you, but i figureed it'd be better if everyone knew... so is there no set release dat for it yet? i heard May 22nd, is that true?

I called Rapbay.com and asked whats up with it? they said may 22nd but we shall see, also a couple days ago it was showing that the cd would be released on 5/6/07, all of a sudden it dissapeared from the website thats why I called.