with dick riding and car stickers this is my opinion

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 31, 2005
KillaClown said:
hm.......

The way I see it, this music just means a whole lot to some people. Some, it means so much they're tryin to get a decal on their car or rep as much of the gear as they can. Some people feel the music is such a big part of who they are, they need to get a tattoo on their body about it all. Personally, if I ever get a tattoo at all it would probably have something to do with Pac's Me Against The World album, but that doesnt make me a dick rider or that kinda shit- the man's music has just helped me along in my own life enough for me to want to get something permanant to never forget the message. I guess it's only a matter of how big a role music plays in your life.
Very, very, well put..

Aug 20, 2004
C-MOB said:
I feel that. ^^^^^^
I dont...i understand the shirts,and even MAYBE the decals...but tattoos???Cmon guy...serioulsy...ima sports fan...big time...but id NEVER....EVER...EVER...get a Sonics or UW tattoo...thats is fuckin lame...and so is inkin anything music wise...UNLESS YOU ARE APART OF THAT MUSIC...even still..what if youre an artist on that label...yall beef...and you split??Now you look like a fuckin retard with youre ex-label tattooed across your goddmn back...use some common sense...ink cost 10X as much TO REMOVE...than it does to apply...use your heads people....

Sep 26, 2002
i mean shit.. why the fuck would you wanna rock some rich dude's name on your shirt? fuck that!

but about wearing a band's/artist's gear... i do it... i'd wear my tech shirt if i hadnt been drunk and ordered the wrong color and also it's little too 'bling' for me with all the silvery shit around the Tech N9ne -logo

i mean i'd rather be a walkin advertizement for some music group/artist than some multimillioneer that i dont even know name Tommy Hillbillyfucktart

Sep 10, 2004
www.cdbaby.com
Jae Reekay said:
I dont...i understand the shirts,and even MAYBE the decals...but tattoos???Cmon guy...serioulsy...ima sports fan...big time...but id NEVER....EVER...EVER...get a Sonics or UW tattoo...thats is fuckin lame...and so is inkin anything music wise...UNLESS YOU ARE APART OF THAT MUSIC...even still..what if youre an artist on that label...yall beef...and you split??Now you look like a fuckin retard with youre ex-label tattooed across your goddmn back...use some common sense...ink cost 10X as much TO REMOVE...than it does to apply...use your heads people....

this line sums it up..

KillaClown said:
I guess it's only a matter of how big a role music plays in your life.

Apr 8, 2005
www.imizbiz.com
KillaClown said:
hm.......

The way I see it, this music just means a whole lot to some people. Some, it means so much they're tryin to get a decal on their car or rep as much of the gear as they can. Some people feel the music is such a big part of who they are, they need to get a tattoo on their body about it all. Personally, if I ever get a tattoo at all it would probably have something to do with Pac's Me Against The World album, but that doesnt make me a dick rider or that kinda shit- the man's music has just helped me along in my own life enough for me to want to get something permanant to never forget the message. I guess it's only a matter of how big a role music plays in your life.
I agree.And something more. It's far different if you have tatooed the name of a person who has died or a person who is still in life. I think you understand the difference..

Mar 29, 2005
lol daaam i aint mean to start a whole situation bout it but dud called me out my name for not knowing they never put that tech an e40 song on be cool.... it was like my 4th post and i asked bout it he must of thought between my first and forth poast i had time to read all the post on this site. lol i was just talken shit cause im at every concert in portland bangen the strange t-shit.. i look at it like this when they blow up i might not be able to just walk up to any strange msc rapper and get a signature. im very picky bout my music i eather love it or hate it and i show my love to strange call i dick rydin or what ever the fuck they the shiznite.