with dick riding and car stickers this is my opinion

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 21, 2003
www.facebook.com
alright.. i jus got home from a long night of partying and i got some shit to say ..

first off with all this talk about dickriding and what not... me personally.. everyday i wear a tech n9ne hat and in the winter i wear a strange music coat....

but the way i see it.... its like wearing a hat or coat that has a team logo on it... me i aint into sports....so i dont really wear sports apearal...but im really into music.. and strange music happens to be my fav labe... and tech my fav artist.. so i jus wear that shit like im repping for a sports team... i dont see much difference... so if ur wearing a sports team on ur gear.... does that make u a dick rider of that team... i dunno... but i say everyone has there personal preference... so do you and fuck what eerryone else says.... im out

Re-z

Sep 16, 2002
for reals man, any Tech fan or any fan of any Strange Music artists should NEVER be ashamed to wear or have anything related to them rocked onto a car or any of their stickers on school stuff because that shows how much love and respect you got for that artists' work, you know???

I wear Strange Music apparel instead of some Sean John or Rocawear clothing because I love the music and it's also some very unique clothing that gets some shit from people like:"Whoa!! where'd you get that shit!? what logo does that stand for?? that's tight!!".

Back when I used to work for Robinson's May, all my co-workers wore their Sean John's and Rocawear's and I was the one getting bitched at for wearing my red Strange Music logo shirt and my Tech N9ne "FTI" shirt...but they were quick to use them cd samplers to help get instant credits and shit...oh well, atleast it helped spread the virus.

Jun 6, 2004
JuggalOutkAxt said:
for reals man, any Tech fan or any fan of any Strange Music artists should NEVER be ashamed to wear or have anything related to them rocked onto a car or any of their stickers on school stuff because that shows how much love and respect you got for that artists' work, you know???

I wear Strange Music apparel instead of some Sean John or Rocawear clothing because I love the music and it's also some very unique clothing that gets some shit from people like:"Whoa!! where'd you get that shit!? what logo does that stand for?? that's tight!!".

Back when I used to work for Robinson's May, all my co-workers wore their Sean John's and Rocawear's and I was the one getting bitched at for wearing my red Strange Music logo shirt and my Tech N9ne "FTI" shirt...but they were quick to use them cd samplers to help get instant credits and shit...oh well, atleast it helped spread the virus.
BigRuiz said:
alright.. i jus got home from a long night of partying and i got some shit to say ..

first off with all this talk about dickriding and what not... me personally.. everyday i wear a tech n9ne hat and in the winter i wear a strange music coat....

but the way i see it.... its like wearing a hat or coat that has a team logo on it... me i aint into sports....so i dont really wear sports apearal...but im really into music.. and strange music happens to be my fav labe... and tech my fav artist.. so i jus wear that shit like im repping for a sports team... i dont see much difference... so if ur wearing a sports team on ur gear.... does that make u a dick rider of that team... i dunno... but i say everyone has there personal preference... so do you and fuck what eerryone else says.... im out

Re-z
Word I feel you, I ride the city bus and I'll be listening to A.P or AngHellic and niggaz would ask me who's that "Ahh this nigga from K.C, one of the most underrated rappers in the game" word..word imma have to check him out. I haven't gotten any of the close yet but I always wanted that TECH beanie and that K.C jersey he's been rockin'. And about those people wearing SJ and Rocawear aint no way i'm spending like close to 90.00 for a pair of jeans this summer mayne it's all Dickies and D.C shoes pimpin' and maybe a couple of button ups lmao!

Aug 18, 2002
Clothes is one thing. Others take it farther than that. Like reppin Strange so hard you'd think they was signed, or wished to be. I mean I've seen everything from car decals, to Strange tattoos on people who ain't got shit to do with it.

Aug 20, 2002
......even if i wore a TECH shirt here in Germany,........

folks wouldn´t know what typa shit this is...........

they´re readin´"TECH",......they think sum kinda shit like "TECH-NO...techno,lol" and dunno what this is all about.....

I´m glad, runnin´through the streets here wit´mah TECH-cap,..or mah shirt,...and people lookin´at it,...but they still dunno what this is all about.......and maybe when TECH´ll blow up they might think of this strange dude walkin´around wit´this kinda shit,...and ....and...ahhhh whateva....

yea,so.....I´m a dickrider........i got shirts,hoodies,..hats.....decals.....whatever....

I´m juzz waiting 4------sumone to ask...."where did ya get this from?I know TEcca Nina,he´s the best!!!"

lol,...ok ...I´m from Germany....,....we lost 2 wars....we´re retarted in any kind of anything,lol----
j/k....

i forgot what i wanted to tell ya,...but....

it´s all Jesus......

Jun 6, 2004
NINE1TREY said:
Clothes is one thing. Others take it farther than that. Like reppin Strange so hard you'd think they was signed, or wished to be. I mean I've seen everything from car decals, to Strange tattoos on people who ain't got shit to do with it.
Car decals you can get away with, but tattoos?...Who has tattoos of TECH and or the STRANGE fam????

Jun 6, 2004
C-MOB said:
I seen a muthafucka down here the other day with a No Limit "TRU" tatoo. I bet he feels stupid as fuck. lol.
TRU is gay as hell now since C-Murder is in jail. He's the hottest one out the group..the hottest one in no limit lmao!!

Mar 23, 2005
shawnwhyte.com
I see nothing wrong with wearing the clothes, putting a sticker on your car, and shit like that.. Thats why they sell the merchandise for the fans (just like sports apparell) ..

BUT, Ive seen people gettin label names, or a rappers name tattoo'd on them and shit like that.. That IN MY OPINION is taking it to far, I wouldnt get a LDS tattoo and thats who's Im with, let alone get one of a label because they have your favorite artist ..

but shit, thats just my opinion.. honestly if someone said I was a dick rider on the internet cause I had a certain hat or sumthin I wouldnt give a FUUUUUUUCK, but thats me ..

Jan 28, 2005
hm.......

The way I see it, this music just means a whole lot to some people. Some, it means so much they're tryin to get a decal on their car or rep as much of the gear as they can. Some people feel the music is such a big part of who they are, they need to get a tattoo on their body about it all. Personally, if I ever get a tattoo at all it would probably have something to do with Pac's Me Against The World album, but that doesnt make me a dick rider or that kinda shit- the man's music has just helped me along in my own life enough for me to want to get something permanant to never forget the message. I guess it's only a matter of how big a role music plays in your life.