"WIT OBAMA IN OFFICE" BATTLE LOCCO PROD. BY RICK ROCK!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 23, 2005
HOT STREET JOINT REFLECTION ON OUR TIME LIKE SOME MODERN P.E.THIS IS PROF ONCE MORE HIP-HOP IS MORE THEN JUST DANCE`N ,GIRLS,SEX DRUGS and VIOLENCE.THANKS AGAIN RICK ROCK FOR STAYIN OUT THE BOX ON YOUR PODUCTIONS. THIS IS A TIME FOE CHANGE,YALL! DEW THE VOTE! AND SUPPORT AWARENESS HIP-HOP.

http://www.myspace.com/battlelocco

Feb 25, 2005
It was light weight alright mayne!!! It had a Natural Born Killa sound to me (production). I dont know where u from but the rap sound a bit "Los Angeles" to me. U on point cousin, I'll keep my ears closer to the ground when I hear your name for now on.

Nov 2, 2005
Yeapper!

GOOD LOOK,MANE. OBAMA IN OFFICE yeah bout time somebody did something like this. Rick Rock never stop amaze`n me wit all the different directions and levels of his music production. Thats whats up!

Aug 9, 2002
It was light weight alright mayne!!! It had a Natural Born Killa sound to me (production). I dont know where u from but the rap sound a bit "Los Angeles" to me. U on point cousin, I'll keep my ears closer to the ground when I hear your name for now on.
that was not him. the rappers name is BATTLE LOC and he fucks wit the FEDERATION. he is from san diego.

Sep 12, 2007
MUCH RESPECT

I dig that RICK ROCK was apart of puttin this project together.Battle Locco was on the Bay Area Stay In School song too. Reppin to empower street kids by education now this. Hell yeah mane,keep ride`n.

Aug 23, 2005
We got to support us! keep the comments comming.THANKS!

The Urdan community,the streets,the hoods, the blocks mane, we do have a voice too. We must support bold stands when our own(being the hip-hop culture) make moves to include and add power to that voice.This song reflects the current state of the street.

Jul 20, 2005
Yo Battle tore this shit up!

DIGGIN THE RICK ROCK produced track!

battle from Diego! BUT A MEMBER OF THE FEDERATION! BEEN WITH RICK AND DOONIE SINCE THE COSMIC SLOP SHOP!

Apr 13, 2007
It's good to see that people still respect real content. The type of music makes it easy for other artist to "Do Them". The type of music that open's the eyes of others. The type of music that seperates the fake from the real. It's way more real life situations to talk about, then what keeps bein touch on. Bang that out Battle! And yes he is from Dego!