Win a Warriors t-shirt and hoodie VOTE before 5pm today

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2008
I hope you trying to get me #band doesnt affect my winning your contest
I see you have a "edit" to your posted vote of 27 points but it says @ 11am today which is well before the start of the game COOOOONGRADULATIOOONS!!!

Inbox me your mailing address...so I can mail you your prizes which are collectively valued at $59.98

Feb 15, 2003
As the rules state...

Section 5 of page 103: In the event of a tie between 2 or more votes...the first voter, after the game has ended, to respond on the post, "I WON"...wins.
Yeah I came straight on here and posted but evergreen beat me by a minute... He should just let me get it though since I'm actually a Warriors fan, just sayin!!

Props: Defy and Defy
Steph Curry Game 3 NBA FINALS SCORING CHALLENGE by Ugly Nigga​

Guess Steph Curry's score for Tuesday's game and WIN both
* A Steph Curry MVP T-shirt/ chose Small - 5X
* A Super Fluffy Black Gold Golden State Warriors Hoodie/ chose Small - 4X
Win 1 of each item, t-shirt and hoodie

Rules:
1- Give your guess on how many points Steph Curry will score to tonight by VOTING

Hoodie---> Golden State Warriors Black Super Fluffy Pull Over Hoodie with Leather Print | eBay

MVP T-shirt---> Steph Curry MVP Golden State Warriors T Shirt Black Pro Crux 100 Cotton | eBay

3- Post your size for T-shirt & Hoodie in the comment of this post
4- Your post must go up BEFORE THE START OF GAME 3
5- The person with the correct vote must be the FIRST to comment on this thread "I WON" before any other voter with the same winning vote responds...(this breaks the tie scenario).

The START of NBA Finals Game 3 Golden State Warriors vs Cleveland Cavaliers and END of the Steph Curry scoring challenge is 7 pm Tuesday June 9th...
Can you please just send me Jersey's for free? I'm only burning my half after all !

Props: BUTCHER 206
Mar 21, 2009
Im giving Ugly Playa the benefit of the doubt. He seems like an upstanding citizen
I bought one of his shirts and it showed up like two days later.

Once a week I unfold a shirt and am about to put it on and go to work then realize it says ugly nigga. One of these days I'm not gonna notice and be walking around the financial district of San Francisco with that on lol