Win $1000

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Dead Blue

Smokin Bud
Nov 14, 2008
CALIFORNIA
As you probably know, TvC is one of the 1v1 games at the 2009 Super Battle Opera tournament in Japan. You probably also know that no American has ever come close to winning any SBO tournament in any game. Since the US supposedly owns the "vs series", I thought I'd add a little incentive. Keeping it short and sweet:

Tom Cannon (that's me) is offering ten crisp $100 bills to the American that wins the TvC 1v1 tournament at SBO 2009. One grand. Cash.
http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=171092

Mar 17, 2006
maybe because no american has the fucking money to go to japan for a god damn video game contest. lol

1000 DOLLARS (not yen) wouldnt even cover my hotel bill and food more than likely
some cats get sponsors and shit, my brother has a freind on his friends list thats sponsored by Pepsi for Halo 3, that fool sent my brother this high dollar headset thats like 180$ said Pepsi sent him like 2 pairs of new ones, theyre called Turtle Beach or some shit, plus i dont think that game is just even played by a whole lot of americans

evrey time i look at a Game Informer mag, i look at the top 10 USA games and Japans top 10 games and them fool is on some other shit, theyre top 10 will be like Pokemon, dragonball Z and games that only come out in Japan, some nerd games, USA top 10 will be like GTA4, Madden, NBA 2k, GoW shit LOL

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
^ year i got the 100 dollar turtle beach headset joint, that shit is madness, you can hear like footsteps and shit...def. a step up from the 20 dollar joint i had that my dog ate...its definitely on that next level gaming shit ...the only thing about turtle beach is after a while that shit starts fucking with my head. like you start hearing weird sounds you never heard in the game..like police sirens.

Mar 17, 2006
yeah, them things are hella usefull in COD4, i still gotta get used to em though, u right those things have u hearin all kinds of shit,

what kind u got, the X2's?

that one cat sent my brother some X'3s

Mar 17, 2006
yall sum nerds...just kidding man,
LOL, my homies say the same thing, but it helps me stay outta trouble, stayin at the house playin games and gettin high, is a lot better than a jail cell, which seems to be where i end up when im out all the time

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i stopped playing video games for the longest but i pulled a lick and had enough free money for a xbox and i got a new flat screen so i figure fuck it, why not get my moneys worth? id be in this forum hella jealous cuz everyone else had the new shit.. so ever since then ive been trying to accesorize this shit and now that i got the headphones and a hard drive i feel sorta up to date..i just didnt have the money for this type of shit for a long ass time.

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
for sure, thats why i said i was i kidding...and my nephew is into the vide games, and if it saves him from what i went thru im all for it

im bout to run to the store and get back on punch out out, fuckin sandman is to hard man