Will there be a new Scarface album?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 28, 2007
I remember reading a deep interview with Face, where he said that he's sick of the rap game, and he won't be making any solo albums anymore...
But after that awesome Geto Boys album, it really made me fiending for a new Scarface solo.
Does anyone know anything about it? Will he release another solo? If there's one rapper in his 40's that I'd like to get an album from, then that's Face.

Aug 14, 2003
FACE ISNT 40 YET. AND HE'S SAID HE IS QUITTING, DUE TO CREATIVE DIFFERENCES WITH RAL. THE LAST OFFICIAL SCARFACE ALBUM WAS THE FIX, ANTHING AFTERWARDS, HE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH.

Jan 2, 2003
Yeah Ive been hearin word that he's got somethin cookin...

Does anyone know when is the new Product album suppose to drop?

Feb 14, 2006
They showed his new crib in the Houston, he keeps it low, he had basic apartment, nothin too fancy & he didn´t show even his cars or any shit. This was @ MTV Cribs, like a month ago.

So by that point, he might be on low on the money , need make a album soon. dunno :)

Jun 24, 2006
TAKIN NO SHORTZ said:
They showed his new crib in the Houston, he keeps it low, he had basic apartment, nothin too fancy & he didn´t show even his cars or any shit. This was @ MTV Cribs, like a month ago.

So by that point, he might be on low on the money , need make a album soon. dunno :)
that episode is old as hell

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
im looking forward to some new Face... The Fix was classic

so im guessing Balls & My Word wasn't an official face album?

maybe that explains why it didnt feel as structured...