Will Tear gas sell better then Drought Season?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

will Tears Gas Sell better then Drought Season

• Yeah it will, it the Jack!

Votes: 70 83.3%
  • Not Sure, there is alot of Jacka shit coming out

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • I dont give a fuck im gona download it

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • I dont think it will cos Drought Season is doing very well

Votes: 3 3.6%

• Total voters

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
I'm sure it'll sell better than Drought Season...I don't think the album with Berner even had a radio single.

Although it'd be cool to see Jacka sell a lot of units....it's gonna be real hard to push over 20k total.
PURP with B-LEGIT is the single..REMIX With THE JACKA OUT NOW!!!

Dec 2, 2006
no doubt.

the man was born with more talent period.
but most indie artists these days dont leave northern california. most dont have a management team . jacka has a team that believes in their product and thats #1. i know he pushes units in the bay but im sure he does alot more outside of california. maybee im wrong. you cant buy your work ethic. going on promotional road trips requires belief in your product. it also requires time and a plan. golden mean is definately not slacking in these departments. imo thats what seperates jacka from the rest! good luck ill be coping this album as well.

May 1, 2007
www.myspace.com
Jack is coming for that #1 SPOT...

Tear Gas will SELL OUT in the Bay!
We're looking forward to great numbers across the board.

Jack is receiving International publicity and a lot of National publicity as we speak, with a lot more in the upcoming months!

We have things lined up for months!

Expect to hear the name "Jacka" a lot for the rest of this year!

WE JACK'IN 2008....

BET ON IT!!

Much love to Siccness, my boy Coop & the whole siccness community.
Jacka receives a lot of support from siccness. As a part of his team - we apprecaite all the support..

"TEAR GAS"... IT'S COMING

May 14, 2008
TEAR GAS SHOULD DEFINITELY SELL MORE CAUSE IT IS JUST JACKA. DROUGHT SEASON IS AIGHT BUT IT CAN'T COMPARE TO A SOLO JACKA CD. THE JACKA HAS BEEN COMIN WIT SOME REAL HEAT LATELY AND TEAR GAS AINT GONNA BE ANY DIFFERENT. I KNOW IM GONNA COPP IT.