Will Brotha Lynch ever put out another classic album?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 30, 2006
WXS STOMP3R said:
IF LYNCH LOOKED OUTSIDE OF HIS CAMP AND REALLY LOOKED FOR SOME DOPE BEATS TO RAP TOO...IM SURE HIS CAREER WOULD TAKE OFF AGAIN...BUT IF HE STILL GONNA USE PHONK BETA BEATS AND THAT TIRED ASS DRUM KIT THEY ALWAYS USE THEN EXPECT IT TO SLIDE EVEN FURTHER.
Lynch should look 4 some better producers or go back 2 doing his own beats. Your wrong about Beta. Beta has the skills to kill shit on the board. Them beats he did on Loaded were a masterpeice & he's done plenty of other tight beats as well.

Oct 16, 2006
www.reverbnation.com
Suicide Notes was a clean ass album IMO.. an the one he put out last year with Eiht 'The New Season' is on point too... I dont see what all the cryin's about... My only complaint is that Dinner & A Movie is takin forever to get released!

Jun 1, 2002
shirmstick said:
that may be true, and im sure he has it in him. most of his lyrics are gold, its just a lot of the beats are lame as shit, but thats kind of understandable considering he probably has little control over that. I heard a few songs from the Loki/raided album and it was decent, but not that great. I dont really like Loki

GIVE MY NIGGA LOKI A CHANCE. I'M GONNA DO SOME BEATS ON THIS NEXT PROJECT. I WILL NOT DISSAPOINT.

Mar 5, 2007
SMOKELAHOMA said:
that Lynch/MC Eiht album was raw. the beats was knockin and Lynch was killin shit like always. but shit yeah I agree alot of his beats be ass. he need to get at me, I got some tracks perfect for him and I would know cuz I been a fan since I was in the 6th/7th grade
Yeah I liked that album....but a lot of those beats were sampled, thats the reason why they sounded good.

Apr 5, 2007
LOKI

The only reason 'ignition' was halfway good was because of Loki.
X seemed as if he half assed it or he wasnt available enough in prison or something.
Whenever there is talk of a duo such as these two- you think
"awe shit,if this ever happens it cant not be tight".
But if the beats arent there and one person doesnt show up then we get some shit like 'ignition'.
Maybe I need to quit my job and fuckin do it myself.
Even tho I hate to be disappointed I still feel as if I didnt waste my money.
A fan is a fan I guess.

Love to the FEW...

VENOM

Sicc OG
Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
I don't know what you guys are talking about Lynch still has good Lyrics and beats. And great artists. COS is my favorite right after Lynch. Them niggaz got that gangsta shit on locc. Does the muzicc sound like the 1995 through 99 era no but if it did I still think you guys would be complaining.

Nov 2, 2004
The Evil Genius said:
While we're on the subject of Lynch, check out his new interview on DUBCNN.

www.dubcnn.com/interviews/brothalynchhung/
Ahhh man, I appreciate the link on that interview. I really hope everything Lynch talked about will see the light of day. Sounds like he's been grindin and just preppin' to get back to what we all know he's capable of. I got faith in him.

Lynch has been through the ringers though. I'd imagine that years and years of label, money, and bullshit issues took its toll on him but he sounds like he's got a clear head now and that he's more driven then in recent memory. I think shit like the snuff tapes and ripgut collec. are just ways to get his name back out there and get the people talking about him again. The prequel if you will. After that, I hope just as much as anyone else here that he comes with some truly sicc shit. Personally, I think he will.

May 14, 2007
grind4mine said:
Yeah I liked that album....but a lot of those beats were sampled, thats the reason why they sounded good.
shit the ones I liked the most werent sampled, or at least I dont think they were. my fav. tracks is Around Here and You Dont Know Who I Know. those werent sampled were they?

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
The Evil Genius said:
Lynch should look 4 some better producers or go back 2 doing his own beats. Your wrong about Beta. Beta has the skills to kill shit on the board. Them beats he did on Loaded were a masterpeice & he's done plenty of other tight beats as well.

NAH BETA HAS SOME SHIT BUT AFTER AWHILE IT SOUNDS TOO MUCH THE SAME IN EVERY TRACK...I CANT PIN POINT IT BUT SOMETHING ABOUT BETAS BEATS BORE ME AFTER AWHILE...MAYBE HE NEEDS BETTER SEQUENCING OR SOMETHING, BUT I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR LYNCH OVER SOME NEW PRODUCTION...SOMETHING THAT FITS HIS STYLE BUT SOUNDS FRESH...
BUT I GUESS AT THIS POINT AS LONG AS LYNCH DONT TRY TO GO HYPHY OR ANYTHING HE'LL BE ALRIGHT OVER MOST BEATS.

Aug 28, 2006
www.assnpussy4free.net
lynch needs to go back to making his own beats, the way he flows with them is crazy.

when I hear lynch flow without a lynch beat it just seems like its not near it's potential. that's why season of the sicc and bloccstyle were such good cd's.

Mar 5, 2007
SMOKELAHOMA said:
shit the ones I liked the most werent sampled, or at least I dont think they were. my fav. tracks is Around Here and You Dont Know Who I Know. those werent sampled were they?
yeah more than likely they were. Ask someone here that does production/beats and ask them, I am sure they could tell you.

Just off the top of my head.....
These are the 6 obvious songs that were sampled.

Dreams
You don't know who I know
Neighborhood Boyz
Westside Ridin
That's All U Can Do
Sticky Sheets

there is probably little bit of samples in everything, maybe not enough to stand out or anything.

A lot of rap beats have samples in them... just on this cd you can tell it stands out. I do like the beats though.

Feb 9, 2006
Yall need to get off that shit that nigga lynch is one of the best mc's out, stop talkin about season of the sicc and all that shit all that shit is classic so why would you want to make the same album twice, the nigga can go lyric for lyric with the best, he can switch styles with his flow, and that nigga put real shit in his music thats going on in his life, that nigga shit is far from weak, weak is niggas that dont have no diversity...what sets lynch apart is that he just do him, he don't compromise himself he got his own sound, thats why hip hop is fucked up right now cause everybody sound the same, I move brick's, I'm in th club, Bullshit, thats why nobodys buying it! The underground niggas is all we got left!

Feb 22, 2006
loaded was bullshit..when that shit came out i got it had it 4 a day or two then the lil homie ask to buy it so i was like show me the money

May 14, 2007
grind4mine said:
yeah more than likely they were. Ask someone here that does production/beats and ask them, I am sure they could tell you.
Just off the top of my head.....
These are the 6 obvious songs that were sampled.
Dreams
You don't know who I know
Neighborhood Boyz
Westside Ridin
That's All U Can Do
Sticky Sheets
there is probably little bit of samples in everything, maybe not enough to stand out or anything.
A lot of rap beats have samples in them... just on this cd you can tell it stands out. I do like the beats though.
Im a producer homie I know all this already. the genre of rap music has been based around samples since the beginning. I appreciate u tryin to kick some knowledge though.