Will Brotha Lynch ever put out another classic album?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 5, 2007
I am getting tired of all this garbage lately. Is y'all niggaz felling me on this? Why the fucc doesn't he get some heavy hittaz on his album for once, he only seems to feature his siccmade/madesicc crew. I don't want to buy a Lynch album so I can listen to all them other niggaz. Stop putting out weak ass fuccing albums! I want to hear something that is 100% lynch not 50% Lynch and 50% of some other niggaz I have no interest in hearing.

Look I wouldn't care if he did some work with C-BO, YUK, 40, Dogg Pound, Tec9, Esham, 3six Maffia, even Em..whatever the fucc! This the reason why he losing his fan base, the fan base that grew up on shit like Season, Bloccstyle, and Loaded. Fucc I am tired of fuccing wid his shit.....

Aug 5, 2002
After Season/Loaded it's hard to get at that level again. Everyone expects some shit like that again, don't get it, and say the album is weak. Dinner and a Movie should be on point, that is if Beta comes through on this one!.....................

Mar 5, 2007
Hihlosis said:
After Season/Loaded it's hard to get at that level again. Everyone expects some shit like that again, don't get it, and say the album is weak. Dinner and a Movie should be on point, that is if Beta comes through on this one!.....................
Yeah I hear what you saying...I don't expect for him to even top those 2 albums anyway but that doesn't mean he can't put out a tight album regardless. Shit a lot of these rappers put out a bunch of albums that doesn't live up to the original classic that they made but look at C-Bo, E-40, Ice Cube, Spice1, Eiht, Too Short, and Quik.... they all put out good albums for the most part. They all have more than only 1 or 2 quality albums.

Mayne this DAAM album better be on point or I know lot of niggas is gonna be through fucking with his music.

Aug 5, 2002
Suicide Note was on point. Alot of people weren't feeling the beats (myself included on most) but his wordplay has gotten better and better each album. Phonk Beta + Lynch = some of the best music I've heard.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Dinner And A Movie will be some classic shit! And as far as features go do I think that he will have some big names on it...even though I would like to have a pure Lynch album without features...

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
just look at it like this: michael has made several albums but he will never do anything that will come close to thriller or sell that much again. lynch is just going through a lot and has to please to many people at a time. i think he should do like jay z did on the black album and not have anyone on there but him, let beta do the beats with him

May 10, 2002
I haven't really felt anything after "Season of the Siccness" by him... he doesn't seem as hungry and raps all slow in most of his shit. On second thought I heard a snippet of him and MC Eiht and the raps sounded better but the beats I heard were wack

Phonk Beta isn't the answer for him either... he just needs to be rapping over good tracks at all times like he did on "Season." Don't let any wack production in

Apr 30, 2007
Hihlosis said:
Suicide Note was on point. Alot of people weren't feeling the beats (myself included on most) but his wordplay has gotten better and better each album. Phonk Beta + Lynch = some of the best music I've heard.
yeah thats what im hollerin...that nigga lynchs word play is gettin rediculos...but yeah i would say season of the sicc and loaded are for sho classic...lynch by inch to me ws almost there but fell just alttle short...by not puttin that gangsta sicc shit u want to hear from lynch...but as far as another classic yeah for sho as long as he puts in a good effort

Mar 15, 2006
ChopShop said:
he doesn't seem as hungry and raps all slow in most of his shit.
I noticed this too, he's not putting his full lyrical skill into his music anymore it seems. The beats are slowly getting more and more mainstream as well.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
grind4mine said:
Look I wouldn't care if he did some work with C-BO, YUK, 40, Dogg Pound, Tec9, Esham, 3six Maffia, even Em..whatever the fucc! This the reason why he losing his fan base, the fan base that grew up on shit like Season, Bloccstyle, and Loaded. Fucc I am tired of fuccing wid his shit.....
I rather Lynch work with C-Way artists over the ones you mentioned and over madesicc artists(I like Zagg and Tallcan though...COS switched up too much over the years)..with the exception of Tech, Em, Yuk..This is MY preference, but I rather Lynch work with young hungry artists such as Sav Sicc, Bleezo, T-Nutty, G-Macc, etc..but like I said, this is my preference..I personally feel they would ight a spark under his ass forcing him to show up on a track(which he usually does) because those guys can easily rip niggaz new assholes and they hungry as hell..you can hear it in their music...

I always liked for Lynch to keep his features to a minimum though...

Oct 20, 2005
If you like it you like it, If you don't then don't fucc wit it.
Why can't you sound like you did in 94? nigga that's 13 years ago
Bo & Lynch is both pushing 40 Find some favorite rappers.

Sep 18, 2006
Lets put it this way is Spice 1 ever gonna drop another 187 he wrote? nope. most rappers have that one or two fucking on point classic albums, and then the rest isn't as good. I still fuck with new lynch though, although its not up to the level of his first few. I still fuck with X-raided, even though hes never gonna top what he's already put out.

Sep 18, 2006
Solitary 1 said:
X WILL SUPRISE SOME PEOPLE.

that may be true, and im sure he has it in him. most of his lyrics are gold, its just a lot of the beats are lame as shit, but thats kind of understandable considering he probably has little control over that. I heard a few songs from the Loki/raided album and it was decent, but not that great. I dont really like Loki

Mar 5, 2007
Solitary 1 said:
X WILL SUPRISE SOME PEOPLE.
I agree with that there. X's best shit is yet to come.

And to everyone..... I aint saying I want Lynch to put out a duplicate to Season or Loaded or that his next album gots to be on the same level as those classic's...I just wanted to hear some thing tight. I don't care if the nigga is pussing 40 years old, he still should have the skills to put forth a quality album.

Look someone already said in this thread that Lynch's Lyrics are still on point.... I do agree with that but the production/beats are boo boo, not to mention his shit has too many features from his sicmade/madesicc crew. Maybe he doesn't have the paper to fucc with any other producers or maybe he just doesn't want to but fucc.....the beats on Suicide Note sound like the shit my 5 year old son makes on his Phisher Price Sesame Street Keyboard. Nigga needs better beats.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
shirmstick said:
that may be true, and im sure he has it in him. most of his lyrics are gold, its just a lot of the beats are lame as shit, but thats kind of understandable considering he probably has little control over that. I heard a few songs from the Loki/raided album and it was decent, but not that great. I dont really like Loki
co-sign to the fullest

May 14, 2007
that Lynch/MC Eiht album was raw. the beats was knockin and Lynch was killin shit like always. but shit yeah I agree alot of his beats be ass. he need to get at me, I got some tracks perfect for him and I would know cuz I been a fan since I was in the 6th/7th grade

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
IF LYNCH LOOKED OUTSIDE OF HIS CAMP AND REALLY LOOKED FOR SOME DOPE BEATS TO RAP TOO...IM SURE HIS CAREER WOULD TAKE OFF AGAIN...BUT IF HE STILL GONNA USE PHONK BETA BEATS AND THAT TIRED ASS DRUM KIT THEY ALWAYS USE THEN EXPECT IT TO SLIDE EVEN FURTHER.