WILD 949

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 31, 2003
AY HAVE ANY OF YOU ENEZ LISTEN TO 949 BOUT 5:00 TO 6:00 THEY FUCKEN PLAY SCRAPA MUSIC AND HAVE DEDICATIONS AND SHIT LIKE THAT ITS CALLED SOMETHING LIKE POCOS PERRO LOCOS OR SOME SHIT LIKE THAT HAS ANYONE ELSE HEARD IT?

Mar 29, 2004
Mr. ViNN707 said:
I grew up my whole life in the Town and everybody I know in the Town thats Brown listens to Wild so shut the fuck up..... We love our 106 but they started acting gay for a hot one so us latino's went to Wild..... and the blacks stade wit 106
which year? i know back in 98 some shit was going on like that.

Apr 2, 2003
WWW.PICTURETRAIL.COM
THEY ARE CALLED THE PEOPLE'S STATION, BUT I DONT HEAR THE MUSIC MY PEOPLE ARE PUTTIN OUT.... ARE WE NOT CONSIDERED PEOPLE???? WTF???? FUCK WILD N 106 CUZ U DONT HEAR NO LOCAL ARTISTS AS MUCH AS U HEAR THEM PLAY USHER N LIL JON N LUDACRIS AND KANYE WEST.... FUCK ALL THAT, THE ONLY REASON WHY WE GOT SHIT PLAYIN RIGHT NOW IS CUZ PEOPLE ARE TIRED OF THAT WHAK ASS MUSIC, PEOPLE ARE STARTIN TO SPEAK UP ON IT! N I THINK E40 SHOULD HAVE HIS OWN RADIO STATION LOL.... ONLY REASON KMEL PUT EM ON THERE IS CUZ THEY SEE MONEY IN HIM.... HE HAS HAD POTENTIAL SINCE DAY ONE BUT THE BAY DONT GET THE SUPPORT 4RM DA RADIO AS MUCH AS IT SHOULD GET..... JUST MY 4 CENTS....

Apr 8, 2004
If tha radio would be playen some good music I would listen to it, but nah I wanna fucken throw out my radio when ever I hear a "YYYYEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" or "OOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY""""""" fucken gay ass shit

K

KAH

^^^^they been playin that 11/5 4 a while. I dont listen 2 tha radio but i hear they givin major love 4 tha bay so thats good. I dont listen 2 tha radio also cause they bleep out cuss words. They givin major love 2 tha bay also cause they know tha artist's are gonna blow up.

Jun 5, 2004
ay didnt kmel start the wake up show thats hella famous?
but hot 98.7 in the north bay play some good shit in primetime, and on sundays at like six they have street beat, all local shit, they had woodie on there promoting ne5 once, they had guests like ea-ski, yukmouth, zigidy, i think black c, paris, mac dre, psd, frontline, i wanna say ray luv, i aint listned in a while, its probably still on.
but i never hear anything special on 949 except the old ass hyphy remix song that they started playing after every station started. but on 106 i hear keak on the regular, louie locs been on there a few times, e-40, mac dre, i had to slap my mom cuz she started trying the thizzle dance.

Feb 1, 2004
THIS IS WHAT I NOTICED THEM BLACK RAPPERS ON MTV BET BECOME FAMOUS BECAUSE OTHER BLACK RAPPERS OPEN DOORS 4 THEM BECAUSE THATS AN EASY AS WAY 2 BECOME FAMOUS RIGHT THEY ARE HELPING THEM PPL OUT BECAUSE A BLACK FOO AINT GONNA OPEN DOORS FOR A MEXICAN RAPPER. LIKE 50 CENT HE WAS RAPPING SOLO THEN HE MADE THEM OTHER 2 FOOS HE RAPS WITH FAMOUS AS FUCK SAME THINGS GOES 4 EMINEM HE BROUGHT UP HIS DIRTY DOZEN OF FUCKERS FAMOUS 2 IS JUST THAT THEY DONT OPEN DOORS FOR US MEXICANS LATINOS LIKE THEY DO 2 THEM U DIGG WHAT IM SAYING. AINT TRYING 2 DIRESPECT NOBODY JUST SPEAKING TRUTH..