Wild 94.9 Bomb 21........

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 4, 2005
this shit was crackin mayne!! fabby held the place down and had everybody on the yellow bus! bubba sparxxx had JT on stage for his whole set and said hes been down with the bay! The Federation, well pretty much shut the place down!! im gonna put it on the line and say that the federation give the best performances out of everybody in the bay! their energy is bananas! they just make you go dumb without even thinking about it! and of course mister 40 watta himself, got the lifetime achievement award from 949 and he shut down the place too. had everybody and their mamas (literally) on their feet the entire set! shit was dope as fuck! bow wow was lame-o! rihanna and her fivehead was lookin pretty good and thick but killed the thing with her slow jam. franchise boyz were pretty coo too, leanin and rockin it with it. talkin bout they were in the white tee capital of the world! hahahahaha! but man, i cant wait for the next one. and a big shout out to the dude who posted up that pre-sale link! thank you very much man! you gotta hook us up with this everytime. holla!

Uzzle

Sicc OG
Oct 13, 2004
Sound like a dope event,Good that everything turned out ok.No sideshow or swanging after the show or was the sj boys out?

Jan 31, 2006
The only bad thing about the concert was not realizing you couldnt drink in the parking lot. ANd seeing one of my boys getting a ticket for drinking. When in the hell was it illegal to drink in a parking lot at a sporting arena? But the concert was off the hook

Mar 1, 2006
lol that concert was crackin forreal, the whole damn arena was going dumb shit was crazy something you dont see everyday. When they played Muscle Cars, and Tell me when to go the whole staduim was going stupid. Man there just something about bay area music compared to other parts of the region, this is the type of shit that needs to be put on mtv and bet, that arena was crackin, there was dummy notches everywere you turn, hella hoes everywere. I saw some clean ass whips as well, overall shit was coo, federation had that place going to, when they performed hyphy people was gettin into that, keak wasnt there but they still played his parts and music, lol shit was dope all im gunna say.

Jan 23, 2004
when they played non bay music everyone sat down, when they played bay music everyone stood up and went dumb as fuck. everyone went crazy when they played that vans song

Mar 7, 2006
yea i was there... nobody mentioned how fab pulled scweez outta the crowd and brought him on stage... fab said they told him not to bring him on but he said fuck it and handed him the mic...he was gonna perform in the crowd with no beat but then they threw the "stupid dum and hyphy" beat and they pulled him on stage.. he had a big ass mexican flag and chopper was holdin it runnin across the stage wit scweez thizz facin and all.. anyway besides that shit was off the hook.. yall shoulda seen that lifetime achievement award.. had all 40s cd covers and even said "king of the bay area" in the middle... can anybody post pics of that award??

nevermind someone posted it up here it is kinda blurry tho right on for the pics!!
http://www.siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=186853