Wii Question

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
I did not say it was a problem with the Wii, said it was a problem with the discs.

Besides a sprinkling of "core" games, (Mario, Zelda) A very large chunk of games for the Wii are minigame collections, now some of these are really fun, and others are not. The Wii is kinda meant to be played in short bursts, which is why these minigames do so well.

A 9 or 12 year old should be able to handle almost every game on the Wii, although there are some mature games you would want to stay away from. (Resident Evil 4, Manhunt 2)

To whomever said the PS3 is only $50 more than a 360... The lowest price for a 360 is $279 for the Arcade package, the lowest price for a PS3 is $399.

MzLooNey

Tha LooNiest Bitch
May 8, 2002
lol this thread..all the lady wanted to know was where to get another guitar.
Haha. It's coo though. I appreciate all the info. Don't really know too much about the Wii. But the boys wanted it because it's interactive. They seem to enjoy it so I'm satisfied! I wouldn't mind whatever info anyone feels like sharing. Thanx again!