WHY........

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
i remember people sayin this shit in like 98..he even mentioned it in tracks before..."my bitch is in tears she heard i got stabbed in the shower n thru off the 3rd tier" somethin to that affect..unless its some real new shit which i hope not cuz dude got a message that needs to be heard...but i have a feelin its just that old shit resurfacing

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^YUP. BUT I HEARD THIS COMIN' FROM THE HOMIE AND THAT NEVA HAPPENED. BUT I KNOW IT'S SOME HE-SAY/SHE-SAY SHIT. I CONFIRMED IT FROM SOME CREDIBLE SOURCES.

Jun 3, 2006
yall right...hella rumors and shit...its gonna take alot mo than a low-self-esteem-lifer to take raided out.........???

Oct 18, 2005
I speak to him at least once a day and I see him every weekend; he's alive and well. I get a lot of people asking about that rumor, actually. I remember when I was in 7th grade it was a rumor that Too Short got stabbed in the county. That stuff will never cease, but it's all good because as long as they still talkin' he's still getting promotion time. lol