why.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 27, 2002
I'm twisted 400 hunned miles from home and gone off coke n oxycontin witta dumb bitched but livin aob fa sho.....puff puff sniff sniff crooked hoes aint shit...livin aob...that's means ALL ON A BITCH

Fuck him fuck her fuck them too....
Born alone die alone nigga fuck all you

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
WELL FUCK YOU AND YOURS,.....

HAY EVERYONE I HAVE A NEW AVTAR FOR SALE,..BUT DIG IT,...IT COMES WITH A FREE SIG (LIKE A CD FOR SALE THAT COMES WITH A DVD?...OK,..BUT LIKE FLY!!!!!!)
READ ALL THAT CHIT IN MY SIGNITURE TO GET THE FOOL LOW DOWN,..BUT DIG IT DONT GO AND BOOT LEG MY CHIT (RIGHT CLICK SAVE AS) CAUSE IF YOU BOOTLEG THEN YOU GET YO' LEG PEED ON,....

Jun 27, 2002
Day 2....last night it was about 138 degrees....got shitfaced off bacardi, wole up with a hangover....nothing a little cocaine and oxycontin can't fix....smoke a blunt....
I've over her in santa barbara...if anyone ever been here yall know about isle vista....they need to rename this shit whores isle...cause maaaaaan there's 5 hoes for every dude....drunk college whores everywhere....I shoulda brought beads..lol

I've never seen so many fuckin bikes in one city, if ihad a dillar for every bike I seen I could enjoy a 200 dollar hooker every night from now till tuesday...

Jun 27, 2002
Day 2....last night it was about 138 degrees....got shitfaced off bacardi, wole up with a hangover....nothing a little cocaine and oxycontin can't fix....smoke a blunt....
I've over her in santa barbara...if anyone ever been here yall know about isle vista....they need to rename this shit whores isle...cause maaaaaan there's 5 hoes for every dude....drunk college whores everywhere....I shoulda brought beads..lol

I've never seen so many fuckin bikes in one city, if ihad a dillar for every bike I seen I could enjoy a 200 dollar hooker every night from now till tuesday...