why your favorite rappers don't post on the siccness

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

nofx

Sicc OG
Apr 14, 2005
Well if everyone agreed and dickrided like you would want, then you wouldn't be getting honest feedback now would you? Remember, not everyone is gonna be feelin your shit, and as an artist you should know how to take criticism.

Jul 27, 2005
www.myspace.com
nofx said:
Well if everyone agreed and dickrided like you would want, then you wouldn't be getting honest feedback now would you? Remember, not everyone is gonna be feelin your shit, and as an artist you should know how to take criticism.
Lol...only ONE person had anything negative to say and that was only about the cover. Haha, my point was that the thread turned into something way way waaaay different than what it started as. It don't matter...if even ONE person cops the mixtape then the thread served its purpose. Shout out to gut instinct btw.

nofx

Sicc OG
Apr 14, 2005
INDECENT&KRYPTO said:
NO CUZ... THEY THOUGHT HE WAS A NORTHERNER AND THEY WERE SOUTHERNES AND JUST STARTED HATING OFF THE BAT, COME ON CUZ ...GIVE PEOPLE A LIL MORE CREDIT. QUIT TALKING TO PEOPLE LIKE YOUR "GOD" YOU FUCKING INTERNET GEEK. POST A FUCKING ARTICLE OR WHAT EVER IT IS YOU DO SUCKA.

Yesterday you were jocking my dick to get on radio, today you grew balls and talkin shit, why dont you make up your mind you a groupy bitch or you a tough guy?

Apr 8, 2005
^ way to be mature

anyways, people shouldnt dickride, but they shouldnt give opinions on things he isnt askin for, he wanted the music ju8dged, not the look on his face, on the cover, and as far as those mexicans hastlin the other mexican bout actin black, thats some bullshit, he didnt choose to grow up with blacks, and you cant act mexican if your around another race all the time, they needa hop off him.

reza

Sicc OG
Jun 9, 2005
this net-banging is getting outta hand on the siccness. they continued to argue about their nonsense after you told them the purpose of the thread. lol

Jul 27, 2005
www.myspace.com
nofx said:
Yesterday you were jocking my dick to get on radio, today you grew balls and talkin shit, why dont you make up your mind you a groupy bitch or you a tough guy?
Damn my dude....mc mafia is a 305 reppa. Hialeia. You should take the time to critique too. Still...people don't need to flat out talk shit, I mean. What's the point? I got love for most everybody.

Apr 8, 2005
^ thats good, i like it when people character bash on here in a way though, its funny, that they think they can insult someone over the internet. lol

Dec 9, 2005
ejukated_ent said:
Damn my dude....mc mafia is a 305 reppa. Hialeia. You should take the time to critique too. Still...people don't need to flat out talk shit, I mean. What's the point? I got love for most everybody.

I hear ya man...but you have to expect that sort of thing...people will say just about anything behind the safety of their computer monitors...