Why the fu$k don't the Niners

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ArYo

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2002
They already asked the league if they could revert back to the old ones, they're just waitin on an answer. Nolan's on the ball with all this shit, he was talkin bout this earlier this year, I'm suprised folks are barely begining to talk about it. I heard an interview with Nolan and I didn't hear nothin bout waitin no 3 years, cuze he was talkin bout hopefully happenin this year or next. But who knows, heard on KNBR and a couple websites.

Mar 12, 2005
I have an authentic Patrick Willis, Vernon Davis, and Frank Gore Jersey and if they did that would kinda belittle the jerseys LOL, either way it's a good way to remember Bill Walsh and the rise of the 49ers.

kieu

Sicc OG
Oct 8, 2006
ArYo said:
They already asked the league if they could revert back to the old ones, they're just waitin on an answer. Nolan's on the ball with all this shit, he was talkin bout this earlier this year, I'm suprised folks are barely begining to talk about it. I heard an interview with Nolan and I didn't hear nothin bout waitin no 3 years, cuze he was talkin bout hopefully happenin this year or next. But who knows, heard on KNBR and a couple websites.

missed out on that interview, hoping they do go back to the old uniforms.

May 10, 2002
TSSSSSSSSSHAAAAAAA.COM
ArYo said:
WELL I THOUGHT THATS WHAT I HEARD

ANYWAYS THEY SHOULD JUST MAKE NEW UNIFORMS LIKE THE OLD ONES WITH SOME GOLD OR BLACK OUTLINE OR LIKE THE 95 JERSEYS WHEN THEY WON THE SUPERBOWL I LIKED THOSE ONES

Apr 25, 2002
The league should also let Nolan wear a suit. They keep talking about how they want leadership and to bring the players together and provide an example for them on how to behave. I think that's a great example.

Sep 2, 2005
www.allcitycinemas.net
its not 3 years its either 12 or 18 months, they been talkin about this for along time this isnt new, so its not like you just thought of this idea so they did too, they could of put a petition in 18 months ago or 3 years ago, last i heard nolan said they were lookin into there uniforms thats all he could say right now

Aug 7, 2003
ColdBlooded said:
The league should also let Nolan wear a suit. They keep talking about how they want leadership and to bring the players together and provide an example for them on how to behave. I think that's a great example.
he gets to wear the suit for all 8 home games.

and the jerseys they are either going to bring back the classics or have a new jersey next year that gets rid of the maroon and brings back that real red. they brought alex smith in to give his opinons on the jersey. and no it doesnt take 3 years to get a new jersey it just takes a couple of million.