Why not to bank with Wells Fargo. By a Wells Fargo customer.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 1, 2003
So, I write a check. Never did send it out. Thought I did though. Put a stop payment on it. The Fee? 29 dollars. I come across the check. Thinkin "Cool" I just saved 29 dollars...right? Nope! I look at my statement and see a 29 dollar stop payment fee. THE CHECK NEVER LEFT THE HOUSE! I call customer service rep and explain the situation. I was told the fee was non refundable. I send an email to support from within the account via their contact form. Still nada. So Fuck Wells Fargo. How can they charge me for a stop payment fee when the shit was never "stopped" to begin with. and non-refundable? It aint over yet! They need to pay me mine!! 29 dollars? That's almost a full tank of Gas right there!!!

Jan 5, 2006
Been with Bank of America since i was 17.

They haven't really done me dirty yet, minus ALMOST being a victim of identity theft, and $2000 later, most was reimbursed back. Pay the extra $$ for identity protection, it's worth it.

STS

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
send me your account number ill see if i can get the stop payment fee reversed.

but on another note it should be common sense that just because you get charged with something doesn't mean when the situation is right they will reverse it. eg: you get charged for overdraft but put in money a week later, do you expect them to reverse those fee's because you got money?

May 18, 2008
Fuck the Bank System period I trust my myself my safe and my gun!!!!
why give them my money for a lousy .01 on every million dollars i deposit

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
Many people have been running into similar fees from various banks. I have had no problem with Wells Fargo, but I only have one account so Im not getting charged outrageous fees to transfer from one account to the other...and I only have a savings...Man I AINT WRITING NO CHECKS..THATS too much work...hahaa