Why Macklemore & Ryan Lewis deserved those Grammy Awards

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

7-1-3 Click

smalltown'n
Jun 24, 2003
People are born gay. It's not like some "influence" can turn them into it.
so you dont think DISNEY,a childrens channel has ANY influence on kids, who just 'debuted' its first gay couple, or nickelodeon, who also has numerous, questionable characters in them. televison and MUSIC are FULL of gay influences. and if you dont think that has an affect of children, you must be gay yourself. i dont let my kids watch any gay ass shit, i tell them that its wrong, BECAUSE IT IS

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
so you dont think DISNEY,a childrens channel has ANY influence on kids, who just 'debuted' its first gay couple, or nickelodeon, who also has numerous, questionable characters in them. televison and MUSIC are FULL of gay influences. and if you dont think that has an affect of children, you must be gay yourself. i dont let my kids watch any gay ass shit, i tell them that its wrong, BECAUSE IT IS
You are one ignorant fuck.

May 4, 2007
www.myspace.com
Um, homosexuality exists in hundreds of species in nature, homophobia only exists in one. Your ignorance is what's wrong with the world today. If you don't like gay then don't be gay, sparky, but don't inflict your ignorance on others. Now back to the music. Mackelmore won because he had the best commercial album out there. Your favorite rapper doesn't win a Grammy because they are one dimensional and don't appeal to the masses. Sorry your underground idols don't stand a chance but it is what it is. Gangster rap is played. Gang banging is for teenagers. Grow up. Oh, and Kendrick album wasn't anything special imho.

7-1-3 Click

smalltown'n
Jun 24, 2003
are they creating less homophobic atmosphere, or promoting it by PUTTING in these gay characters. and its not even being homophobic pussies. if they started selling crack or binge drinking on episodes for instance, i'd put a stop to my kids watching that shit too

it more has something to do with having BETTER MORALS than being a homophobe . and once again, not everybody in the world accepts man should be with man, the majority is thinks they SHOULDN'T< and it SHOULD JUST INCREASE instead of decreasing

7-1-3 Click

smalltown'n
Jun 24, 2003
lol....funny how this GAY music influences you's into DEFENDING them hahaha.

you guys switch from defending this artist-who talks about gay shit-to just talking about gay shit!! lol

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
are they creating less homophobic atmosphere, or promoting it by PUTTING in these gay characters. and its not even being homophobic pussies. if they started selling crack or binge drinking on episodes for instance, i'd put a stop to my kids watching that shit too

it more has something to do with having BETTER MORALS than being a homophobe . and once again, not everybody in the world accepts man should be with man, the majority is thinks they SHOULDN'T< and it SHOULD JUST INCREASE instead of decreasing
LOL, you're a clown, son. I feel really sorry for your children.

Aug 20, 2006
FLA

I actually find it interesting how you see this. But the problem is that you are arguing that TV and corporations have been making people and animals gay for thousands of years. You're also arguing that if you play Grand Theft Auto then you'll carjack someone and go on shooting sprees and if you're around people with cancer it'll influence you to get cancer.

7-1-3 Click

smalltown'n
Jun 24, 2003
now you're just taking it how you want to take it, and putting words into my mouth

you're trying to compare animal brains and human brains?? lol. gtfoh. and you're right, there have been gay people around for hell of a long time. STILL DOES NOT make it right.

Ne Obliviscaris @Ne Obliviscaris ....FUCK what you think.

funny how you guys keep bouncing around on subjects, and taking words out of context and making a fucking story from them...

first we started about maclamore, then gays, then homie wants to talk about comparing animal and humans brains and the way THEY think, and then compare THAT to a fucking game.
keep the bullshit coming. i dont have anything to do the rest of the day

Jul 12, 2002

What? Nobody ever said man SHOULD BE with man. Gay people don't even say that OR believe that.

7-1-3 Click

smalltown'n
Jun 24, 2003
lol. you guys are all FAGS. haha. no wonder this site is DEAD as fuck. nobody is entitled to thier opinion in this bitch. everybody jumps on your dick if you say something they disagree with. thats why their OPINIONS BITCHES LOL....and everybody is coming with their own scientific 'facts' lol....

y'all are acting like i said FUCK GAYS!!! i just dont agree with their lifestyle and am going to keep my kids as long as possible from learning the ways. raise and teach your own kin wtf you want.

Last edited:

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
lol. you guys are all FAGS. haha. no wonder this site is DEAD as fuck. nobody is entitled to thier opinion in this bitch. everybody jumps on your dick if you say something they disagree with. thats why their OPINIONS BITCHES LOL....and everybody is coming with their own scientific 'facts' lol....

y'all are acting like i said FUCK GAYS!!! i just dont agree with their lifestyle and am going to keep my kids as long as possible from learning the ways. raise and teach your own kin wtf you want.
y'all want to argue, go and argue with your old ladys, if you have any. bum ass mofos

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
So you think you can be influenced into being gay? Makes me question your sexuality buddy. I could watch the gayest shit all day every day and I would still not be able to be with a man.