Why is wrestling so boring now a days

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
I think that there's more to wrestling than just WWE. TNA kind of sucks right now, but it's worth watching for Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, Kurt Angle, Christian, Alex Shelly, etc. ROH is making it's way to PPV and hopefully more people will start to follow that, because ROH is really wrestling. They really go out and wrestle matches, not 5 minute tv matches, but real 30 minute competitive matches. Refer to my ROH thread on this page. There are some good videos in there that will give you a glimpse of what they have to offer.

Jul 24, 2005
Smitty said:
I think that there's more to wrestling than just WWE. TNA kind of sucks right now, but it's worth watching for Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, Kurt Angle, Christian, Alex Shelly, etc. ROH is making it's way to PPV and hopefully more people will start to follow that, because ROH is really wrestling. They really go out and wrestle matches, not 5 minute tv matches, but real 30 minute competitive matches. Refer to my ROH thread on this page. There are some good videos in there that will give you a glimpse of what they have to offer

man roh is where it at I mean them boys bust their ass off in that ring

Jan 2, 2004
To me, it's more boring because it's more predictable.. Back in the attitude era, you really believed that even the world title could switch hands on any show, because it did. That never happens anymore. Even the tag and intercontinental titles don't switch hands on raw anymore. Raw has become hype for the condemned and pay per views.

I used to be a fan of keeping a title on a guy for a long time, but it kinda ruins the excitement and makes it boring.

More title switches would be good. More swerves.. Something to make it seem like you aren't watching the same exact thing every week.