Why is wrestling so boring now a days

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 22, 2004
I am a die hard wrestling fan loved it since I was little..I admit I was a Hulkamanic but I cant seem to watch wrestling any more I cant sit through 10minutes of the product Vince has on TV...I believe wrestling is dieing with no future Stone Cold, no Rock, no Hogan..I mean I think they had plenty of chances at great storylines but they keep fucking shit up...Am I the only one who feels this way?

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
yea, other than the ppvs, I just dont make time to watch the wwe or tna product. Everythings been done. theres no real way to swerve the smarks anymore. not with what theyre doing
But atleast im having fun on the indy level

Feb 5, 2005

CUZ WE'RE ALL OLDER THAN WE WERE WHEN WE FIRST BECAME FAN'z...

THEY CANT TOP WHUT WE'VE ALREADY SEEN...

SAME REPETITIVE STORYLINE'z & FEUD'z...

NOT ENUFF TITLE BELT'z LIKE THERE USED TO B...

NOT ENUFF PPL GETTIN THE SHINE & PUSH THEY DESERVE ( & THOSE COULD B THE IMPACT PLAYER'z WHO COULD ENTERTAIN THE BEST )..

- GEEzUz

Sep 11, 2005
i dont watch much wresting like i used to when it was dx, stone cold, the rock, mankind etc...., but i was flipping through the channels the other monday and i fuckin saw the funniest thing i think i have seen in a long time, vince mcmahon was wearing a damn doo rag...he got my attention now every monday, that has to be the funniest thing vince has ever done with the wwe since one of the LOD guys fell off the titantron or since vince started coming out with that super swag ass walk, the no-joints walk

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
I started watching WWE(WWF) when Mike Tyson got involved and it struck my curioisity to check it out and I was hooked in, but the past couple of months I've been turning RAW off early and skipping Smackdown. I miss the Kane with mask, Dudley Boys, Stone Cold fighint Vince in hospital days lol.

You can only take so much "if you want some come get some" garbage.

May 14, 2007
www.myspace.com
I'm agreeing with every one of you. However it didn't look as fake while we were kids. I will continue watching it because I have high expectations for some of the new guys, and a few old school legends are still kicking ass and taking names. I suggest you begin watching UFC if you've lost the wrestling flare, however I will stay dedicated to both.

May 16, 2002
because everytime you turn on the tv its a diva search, or some other crappy thing that actual wrestling takes a backseat to.

also, because most titles have lost their credibility. for example...the intercontinental title used to be a huge belt to hold, now they just throw it on anyone including someone on their debut match.

Feb 5, 2005

ALOT OF THINGz COULD SPICEN IT BACC UP FOR OLD SKOO WRESTLING FAN'z..

BRING BACC MORE TITLE'z FOR ONE...

MORE TITLE'z MEAN'z MORE COMPETITION & WOULD ALSO SHINE LIGHT ON MORE TALENT & BRING OUT MORE RIVALRIES...

I'D LIKE TO SEE THE LIGHTWEIGHT TITLE BACC ON AT LEAST RAW OR ECW ( SINCE SMACCDOWN HAZ THE CRUISERWEIGHT TITLE )...

ALSO THE EUROPEAN & U.S TITLE COULD SPICEN UP THE SCENE LIKE THEY BOTH ONCE DID...

MORE OPPORTUNITY & MORE CHAMP'z...

TOO MANY TALENT'D SUPERSTAR'z AINT GETTIN A CHANCE CUZ OF THESE THING'z BEING OUT OF THE PICTURE..

- GEEzUz

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Wrestling is wrestling, what hasnt been done on any type of TV show? All medical dramas are pretty much the same storys with different actors same with cop shows, sitcoms etc. Its all about the talent playing the parts and thats probably where wrestling is lacking nowadays. They dont have alot to work with. most of their most talented all round guys are old and still out there or they try to make the next rock or steve austin out of weak candidates.

I think the wwe needs another faction to take over and run shit, put people like John Cena on the backburner for awhile. Maybe its time for the anti american angle to come into play lol. If there is anything that gets the average wrestling fans blood boiling is some jerk speaking a foreign language. haha.

Personally i dont think the state of wrestling is really all that bad. it is what it is. I actually get alot of entertainment out of watching ECW cuz to me it seems like its like the grooming ground for alot of talented guys. Guys like Elisa Burke and CM Punk make that show fun to watch cuz i see them becoming factors on raw in the next year or so. I always miss smackdown so i'm not sure whats going on over there let me guess, benoit is still the us champ and those fags kendrick and london still have the tag titles? They shoulda gave those to Regal and Dave Taylor but they never did. All their focus was put on batista and that fool is pretty lame, he was best as a prop in evolution who didnt talk much and served as an equalizer. i'm gonna try to watch tonight since edge is the champ now.

May 10, 2002
TSSSSSSSSSHAAAAAAA.COM
TSSSSSSSSSSSS HAAAAAAAAAA THEY NEED TO JUST BRING BACK THE CORPORATION HAVE JOHN CENA SCREW THE FANS AND BECOME THE NEW CORPRATE CHAMPION THEN HAVE A MATCH BETWEEN CENA AND LASHLEY OR LASHLEY AND BATISTA BUT ID RATHER SEE LASHLEY AND CENA THEN JUST HAVE GREAT KHALI AS A PROP FOR THE CORPORATION ALONG WITH UMAGA MAKE THE CORPORATION UNSTOPABLE LIKE NWO AND VINCE SHOULD PLAY A BIG PART IN IT BECAUSE HES REALLY THE ONLY REASON PEOPLE WATCH VINCE HAS THE MOST STAR POWER OUT OF ANYBODY IN THE COMPANY

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I think they should reconfigure the wwe so you still have the 3 shows or whatever but theres a group of guys who act as like freelancers who go on all the shows to stir up shit.

ECW probably wont be around for very long i dont think, i dont think many people watch it. There are a handful of guys on the show worth watching though