WHY IS THE NORTHWEST FORUM DEAD?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 16, 2008
theres like two people upping good bulletins on the forum in my eyes, miles and lisicki...im not sayin nobody else contributes but if it wasnt for the them the forum would be completely dead..."I am" makes you think on all his posts and i cant remember the interviewer dudes name but he keeps the forum positive...keep up the good work boys!

(we also need some new music to talk about, or someone who drops quality albums every other month like mess)

Apr 10, 2006
aint got that many posts but the majority of em is in here......i agree there wit alot of what i see yall sayin in here as far as the reasons go....but honestly how big can you expect it to be..Not even a lotta cats in my city know bout the NW forum let alone any part of the siccness....ive posted many threads..tryin to get some kinda convo started.....and got no response....Where r the mods???????Lisicki is at least visible...although i dont think them beezys in the pics rap......it also aint many folks that are actually really active in the scene on this Site...

PREEMO SAID="there is a shitload of artists that are dope and puttin in footwork who hardly never get a mention on here"=

but Like MILES said="cats who aren't getting mentioned on here should try and make the effort to get online and market themselves more through digital opportunities such as this one"=

Aug 15, 2008
I WISH I WAS ON THE COAST TO BE AT THAT SIT DOWN. WE DEFINITELY NEED TO SET A DATE FOR A THOROUGH ROUNDTABLE DISCUSSION TALKING ABOUT JUST THAT & EVERYBODY PROMOTE THAT SH*T & DON'T TALK ABOUT COMING ACTUALLY MAKE THE TRIP TO WHEREVER IT'S GONNA BE.