Why is the Bay and Kansas City so alike?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jar

Sicc OG
May 22, 2002
jabooli said:
JAR- so how can you say you don't like someone if you have only heard a few songs?? I made that same mistake a while back with Andre Nickatina, only heard a few songs I wasn't feeling and wrote him off...a few years later I started hearing some of his other shit and realized this motherfucker is dope
tech n9ne might be able to spit but his shit just seems too weird to me. im not really feelin his voice either

Jan 15, 2006
dojasak707 said:
Man some of you bay cats need to wake up and know that KCMO has been nothing but supportive of our artists. Some of yall sound so ignorent sometimes. Whats up with Lejo's music? Or Hustlamade Bugzy? I always thought that they had some flows.
lol its not like its rappers on here disrespecting kansas city its just a bunch of white stanleys that listen to too much gangstarap

Dec 6, 2006
maculentways said:
haha for real, these ole squares are acting like it took a whole city of 450,000 to gun down dre and shit

"i don't respect anything out of KC yadidiadmean!!!!"

shut that ole shit up

::

Hop off my jock for real. You aint sayin nothin.

Dre - Dead
Ramon Daivis - Dead
C-Bo - Shot at
T nUtty - shot at

all happened in KC = Fuck a KC.

Feb 11, 2006
KC GOT SUM TITE RAPPERS MAYNE...RICH HE FACTOR GOT HEAT,RUSH,GREEDY,COURT DOGG,SNUG BRIMM,EVEN DAT NIGGA BOY BIG GOT SLAPZ ON DA R&B SIDE OF THINGZ,I AINT GON HATE ON KC MAYNE AND WHEN EVER KC AND BAY ARTISTS COLAB ITS HEAT...FAT TONE HAD SUPER SICC SLAPZ TO.....

Nov 13, 2004
Napoleon619 said:
Fall back.

They even tried to get at C-BO, didnt they?

Your cities saturated with haters. There's a difference between handlin your business and being stupid & reckless.

That is all.
No for the record they was gettin at Fat Tone and Bo just was with him. And yes the city is full of haters. But aint every city. But on the flipside of that, do u know how much money we spend with yalls artist....alot, so obviously we fucks with yall. but theres always a few bad apples.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
Napoleon619 said:

Dre - Dead
Ramon Daivis - Dead
C-Bo - Shot at
T nUtty - shot at

aint nobody on your dick, fuck out of here

4 people get shot at, and the rest of them get a pass.... and at least one of the people you mentioned wasn't even a target... i like those odds

::

Nov 13, 2004
backwood_burna_ said:
i hate me ? riiight. i am educated beezy and im not a youngster. step it up!
I bet u aint over 25 youngsta. Like I said, your statements are bullshit and super ignorant. But if its fuck us then its fuck you(I do mean you backdoor burna) but we still fucks with the bay and always will.

Nov 6, 2004
mafiaqueen said:
I bet u aint over 25 youngsta. Like I said, your statements are bullshit and super ignorant. But if its fuck us then its fuck you(I do mean you backdoor burna) but we still fucks with the bay and always will.
actually brawd im over 25 yrs old. i could care less what you think of my statements. i never cared for kc before mac dre was gunned down so i surely dont give a shit about em now. fuck the chiefs ! :classic:

Nov 13, 2004
backwood_burna_ said:
actually brawd im over 25 yrs old. i could care less what you think of my statements. i never cared for kc before mac dre was gunned down so i surely dont give a shit about em now. fuck the chiefs ! :classic:
Whatever youngsta.....All i can say is why Mac Dre and not niggaz like u.

Nov 13, 2004
Napoleon619 said:

Dre - Dead
Ramon Daivis - Dead
C-Bo - Shot at
T nUtty - shot at

Stop bitchin!! Who the fuck is Ramon Davis.....And again C-Bo wasnt shot at, they was gettin at Tone. Anyway, maybe u out of town niggaz need to do more research on who yall come down here associating with cuz most of the time it dont be about yall but about who u down here fuckin wit.

Dec 8, 2006
www.myspace.com
mafiaqueen said:
Stop bitchin!! Who the fuck is Ramon Davis.....And again C-Bo wasnt shot at, they was gettin at Tone. Anyway, maybe u out of town niggaz need to do more research on who yall come down here associating with cuz most of the time it dont be about yall but about who u down here fuckin wit.
hahaha thats true wasnt fat tone 1 of tha most hated niggas in KC??

and why is you muthafuckas trippin (not you mafiaqueen) bout another man getting shot at if tha man that got shot at aint evening tripn lol dats on some stan shit lol c-bo knew how f.t. got down so he should know that could of happen rollin with him if you don't personally don't know these niggas or got ties with these niggas then slap they music and shut all that other shit up