why is tech with psy?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
It's a psychopathic thread, Tech just did a song with them, and just got off their tour....

This is more on topic than pics of my ass drinking... that's for sure.

Sep 26, 2002
you all gotta listen to this song "pimples on your pumpkin" i found it on that juggalo site... lol
www.realjuggalos.com

listen to it it s funny especially the second verse.
but as far as this thread goes... yeah whatever.

as long as tech doesn't start soundin like he's on some weird mental downer pills i don't care who he works with. and judgin by the interview, and what he said, Everrady is gonna be hardcore.

Nov 14, 2002
Will you shut the fuck up already you BitchHalfPint fuckin' whiny little cunt? We know you don't like ICP. Thanks for pointing that out 700 times in the past day.

Usually we understand your mommy has to repeat herself over and over before you eventually learn simple tasks through repetition, but besides you, I don't think anybody else here eats off a rubber coated spoon, so shut the fuck up.

Sep 17, 2003
dean!allmighty! said:
Talking about using brains a little bit more...

frankly i like Psychopathic & the psy artists
i have a wide variety of musical tastes & am not all close minded & judgemental like all u lil rugrats

tech is a big boy & is allowed to do what he wants
and i'm sick of all u lil 12-15 yr. old fake ass thugs thinkin that u gotta act all hardcore & sh*t
grow up, get some balls, & get a brain

p.s. it takes a lot more than touring w/ or collaborating w/ someone to ruin a brilliant artist such as tech

Jan 7, 2003
Frankly, I think if your going to direct your comments toward anyone about being open minded you might want to take a little time really read what I wrote...NOT one of the comments that I wrote has a damn thing to do with being closed minded...As far as being a rug rat...Speak what you know...

Aug 16, 2003
Just a quick thought on this whole shit....Tech was smart as fuck to go on tour with Psyocopath and the whole WW tour. He must have known that some shit like this was only gonna expose him to people that wouldnt normaly go to a tech show or buy his shit. When his next CD drops then I think the sales will speak for themselves when Everready drops.

That said I hope that Tech still tries to hook up with Eminem Yuk and Brotha lynch to do a song together. The rumur now is that its gonna be called Head Crushers or some shit like that.....If that shit comes out the game will change forever....

Just my opinion tho........

Holla :x

Aug 16, 2003
Sometimes all it takes is one song. If they put the right amount of heat behind that kind of song and push it into mainstream you might hear a bunch of Tech copycats pop up over night on the radio...... we wont know till it happens tho..