why is tech with psy?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
dean!allmighty! said:
Talking about using brains a little bit more...I was saying that was intresting that you know that, no smart ass comment intended...It was intresting that you said that...just wanted some elaboration...
Mean...no..!!
As far as offending me...I wouldn't give you that satisfaction...
4everreign said:
Thats real funny if Tech collabs with anybody it has less to do with money, that whats he feels in music or the people he works with (wish on occasion it would be the other way around)

Its real funny to say hes lost his thug image, because to me he never had one, because if you were a fan from the top you would know that he his first shit was in no way hood laid back ganster shit, Rdv were not his first music break, it been dark and grim maybe but to me never gansta, just people who liked that in him stuck him in that box and hyped that image. the killa klown was way back in the day he lighted it up a whole lot, His music is everything and if he raps it to a certain extent lived it or lived in it.

Just go back and review that "so called thug thing" everybody else maybe, Tech more on party shit and what he would do if you got in his face. Just on what you call gansta shit. I love SS because they are not Tech they do them, and so does everybody else. Being a company i would think you get talented people and everybody does them, Kutt, SS and Kalico. Tech being the person who brings everything can get on all rip it up and more people who wouldent listen to everything has a chance to expand their musical taste.

and change his image that fucking funny. i have know this man for over 16 years and as a rapper he is the same man in his rap today as he was yesterday, just like fine wine he just gets better.

i dont think either one of you are cathing on to what im saying...

BTW ....its good to see you both back on here..

4ever...the first song i heard from Tech was..."why"...

lyrics...(which im sure you know) : "Nigga wanna bust what // Nigga Wanna tangle with us // wanna fuck wit Midwest Re-cords Trick Death Meet Yours//so grrrab your piece better yet call 9-11//cause its murder when i took wit rouge dogs straight from cinco seven....etc etc..."

^^^^^now then to someone like me growing up where and how i did...i thought the shit was just off the fuckin chain..shit i have honestly never heard before...or anything like it....
if you are tryin to tell me that Tech Never had a thug image...i believe thats total BS...maybe not to you..but not to all these people that Used to come on here and ask "is Tech a Blood?"...
Tech did uphold a "thug" image in his lyrics...maybe not all his songs....but in some of his pyrics he most def did...especially wit the 57RDV's...

im not downin Tech...(i can tell i pushed some buttons wit you 2 woman)...im just sayin i miss that shit...and i hope one day i can take these old ass cd (Techs) our my car...and pop in a new one wit some Old style heat (gangsta heat)...

about collabo's....
hmmm.....let me put it like this...

Techs fan base i believe is swingin in the direction of an ICP fan base...mainly because of the "Killa Klown" shit comin to light...
and paintin his forehead...and his hair being red...ICP.fans..will pick up more on tech than the cats down my street....and tthats why i say there...is money there that he is making...

im sure they have done a lot better on the ICP tour selling Merchadise (TEch)....than any tour they did....and thats becuase ICP fans prolly feel they relate to Tech more...

thats all i was saying...i still got mad luv for Tech...im just another one of those fans ...that want to Hear the "old" style come back a little...

Jan 7, 2003
In the time that I have known, and got to know Tech...One thing hasnt changed and wont change and that is his love for music...writing it...making it, and changing it...he does it for the love of it...if anything. Knowing that it isnt about finances...believe that. I'm sure he loves making money...who doesnt...but it is about the love of music that he does things...So, if you believe that his image isnt the "thug" image that he portrayed years ago, I am saying it's not about the money...It's about what he loves...
There are people out here still asking "is tech a blood" at shows, at clubs, on the forum...So a thug image is still upheld in some peoples eyes...and there are still Lyrics that uphold that as well...He appeals to more that one type of fan base. The is the best thing a person in music could ever do.....

Nov 14, 2002
"NOW LOOK AT JAY-Z, OR EMINEM, JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE "wink, wink", LIL KIM, LIL' JON, TRICK DADDY, MC HAMMER..." WHOMEVER IT MAY BE... " They are trying to sell more units cause Tech is this or Tech is that, and at first they wouldn't give him the time of the day, now they on his dick cause he is big. Why is it anytime Tech wants to do somthing with someone else he is poverty stricken or selling out, when money comes in the picture and he hasn't sold his lyrics out cause he collabs with some pussy, then we should be proud for him!
These people are stupid. Just becaus psychopathic is basically the biggest label he's collabed with people are going to hate.

Let me put it this way... That bone/tech/ICP/sham song is the shit, and FUCK YOU!

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Zer0.MediA said:
These people are stupid. Just becaus psychopathic is basically the biggest label he's collabed with people are going to hate.

Let me put it this way... That bone/tech/ICP/sham song is the shit, and FUCK YOU!
So i suppose, Shady/Aftermath, Smoke-A-Lot/Rap-A-Lot, Sony/Dreamworks....aren't big labels?

People are going to hate because the song is terrible. All 4 groups may put on a great concert, but they sound like shit on the same track together.

Nov 14, 2002
When did Tech work with Shady/Aftermath?

And the only other one bigger than Psy would be Sony/Dreamworks, but is that really a record company?

I believe you and shit, but what am I missing that Tech worked with them.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
D12 is the Shady/Aftermath colab

I'd have to say Rap-A-Lot is much bigger than Psychopathic.....they've been running southern rap for 15+ years.

And the Sony/Dreamworks colab i was talkin about was Sole. Can't remember the exact name of her company, but I'm pretty sure her album went gold.

Let us not forget being featured on Death Row soundtracks and what not.

These things gave Tech that early exposure more than anything. Sure, psychopathic may have opened a whole new area of fans for him....but as far as putting him in touch with some talented musicians, that they have not done.

Nov 14, 2002
Oh yeah! Lol. I forgot D12 was on that, because I always skip it. Wasn't thinking.

And on the Psy not being talented.... That's true. But if Tech could lace a track with either Shaggy 2 Dope (I personally think his ass is pretty good) or Blaze ya Dead Homie, that would be tight.

Violent J and Twiztid can just sit around and take notes.

Nov 14, 2002
No the fat one is Violent J. He's got the most personality but his rap is for shit. Shaggs is good though, and Blaze is probably the most talented out of all of them, but his shit gets repetitious.

For a sample of him check out the song "Grave ain't no place".

Jan 16, 2003
i liked blaze ya dead homie the ep thing he had it had 6 trackz, only 4 was songz though they was off the hook but his album one less g in the hood suckz

twiztid mosttasteless was off the hook everythin else started to go downhill

esham was good but honestly he has changed since he got to psychopathic and i don't like his new shit really

violent j and shaggy, sometimes they seem to have skill but they too often make theyselves out to be retarded

anybody killa suckz i only like the track ya neden's haunted that shit's funny

umm am i forgettin anyone? i like a lot of shit from myzery and i must admit, i like a lot of the dark lotus album that'z some crazy different shit right there jumpsteady sucks and zug island soundz like a mess of metal

but you gotta admit, psychopathic does have good trackz once in a while.....one of my favorites is where it'z goin down with three 6 mafia and psychopathic i think the icp twiztid and blaze is on there along with three 6 that trackz off the chains

i guess that'z my 2 cents